tax free weekend what did you get?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    Trent with Unity Tactical dropped off some ATOM slides. Soooooo........I picked up a new gen3, added an ATOM slide, a RM01, a Vickers slide release, and a Vickers mag release. Hope to do a review on it soon.

This will be replacing my last HK which will be in the for sale section in the morning.

I also picked up an INFORCE 6v hand held light to use in the up coming SHIVWORKS A.M.I.S. class that Advantage Group Training will be hosting.

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Trent with Unity Tactical dropped off some ATOM slides. Soooooo........I picked up a new gen3, added an ATOM slide, a RM01, a Vickers slide release, and a Vickers mag release. Hope to do a review on it soon.

This will be replacing my last HK which will be in the for sale section in the morning.

I also picked up an INFORCE 6v hand held light to use in the up coming SHIVWORKS A.M.I.S. class that Advantage Group Training will be hosting.

You just couldn't resist it.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La

I've heard of them but never saw one before.. they look nice.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Absolutely nothing.......... I needed shells for duck season and may have been interested in a new shotgun but the wife just HAD to go to Florida the weekend before teal season opens. :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom