Tea Party on April 15th?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    Does anyone know of any information regarding the Tea Party to be held in Baton Rouge in front of the Capitol Building? I was listening to Walton and Johnson on Bayou 95.7 and they mentioned that it was going to be held April 15th, but no time or any other info regarding said meeting. Maybe some of you up in BR might know about this?

PS Yes, I've been hiding, but not forgotten :p

Keller

Walmitfahrer #478
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge/Covington
    Funny, they don't even state what it's about on the front page. Is it about taxation without representation?

To answer your question, YES. Although my motives for participating include that, as well as radical governmental spending, and irresponsible fiscal policy. I think the point they're really trying to drive home is that the American people do not approve of the direction our government is going and we, those who haven't already, are beginning to lose trust in our nation's leaders.

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central
    We had a meeting for the Baton Rouge Tea Party last night. WJBO is on board and they have been a big help so far. I don't know if any of you caught it or not but the local fox station did a story on us on the 9:00 news.

We are expecting a really good turnout for this event. I want to urge everyone here to get involved. We will be announcing another meeting sometime late this week or early next week where we will try to fill some committees for a few different things that we need help with.

Thanks,

Dwight

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    I won't be able to be there but support the cause, my in-laws are a big part of this, in fact that was my M.I.L. on the news story last night.

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    I want to go. I'm thinking of missing class because I'm
    1) Getting my gallbladder out on April 9th
    2) Professors have been informed of said surgery
    3) It would be awesome to actually be a part of something historic

How many are involved? Any chapters in NOLA metro? Any plans for NOLA metro, considering we're within 100 mile radius :-)

Top Bottom