TEAM! Time to Hit up this Poll from a Denver TV Station

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Done..73.09% against the banning of "Assault Rifle AR-15"....wish these asswipes would stop calling these assault rifles..Typical ignorant media when it comes to correct definitions of firearms.

JayKay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Voted. 73.1%

I was disappointed there weren't other equally intelligent questions in the poll. For example... Holmes committed this mass shooting during a Batman movie. Should we outlaw all Batman movies?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Voted. 73.1%

I was disappointed there weren't other equally intelligent questions in the poll. For example... Holmes committed this mass shooting during a Batman movie. Should we outlaw all Batman movies?

That's true. More people have been shot during a Batman premier than any other movie premier in history. Batman movies must cause death.

Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    All of these comments and no one has pointed it out. Is anyone else on here slightly annoyed that with the way the article is set up, the headline "Should it be legal to own an assault rifle?" and the results of the poll are the main things on the page after you vote? So now it looks like 73% of the people who voted are against "assault rifle" ownership. I doubt those bastards set that up accidentally.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    All of these comments and no one has pointed it out. Is anyone else on here slightly annoyed that with the way the article is set up, the headline "Should it be legal to own an assault rifle?" and the results of the poll are the main things on the page after you vote? So now it looks like 73% of the people who voted are against "assault rifle" ownership. I doubt those bastards set that up accidentally.

Well, it does clearly ask "do you think this weapon should be outlawed", right there next to the results.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom