Techwear Shirts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Looks like we have enough for this order. The following are what we have if this is incorrect please let me know. Remember I will pay $10 towards every Premier Polo ordered. If you order a Teche-V you will not get this special.

Spanky (2)
    FD807 (2)
    rockmup (2)
    TecheTitan (1)
    themcfarland(1)
    nickatnite(1)
    Rahllin (1)
    bigjakewelch (1)
    Prion911 (1)
    Rossfo123 (1)
    beauxdog (1)
    Sin-ster (1)

to order these shirts you must yourself email Sue Irish [sue@techwearusa.com] She will be taking care of all the orders. Let her know what you want on the shirt and she will give you your price. There is an extra charge for adding extra to your shirt. A lot of you have asked about having Geauxshootin on your shirt, that is fine with me as long as BayouShooter.com is the main logo!!! I reimburse you after you have placed your order, you can send me a copy of your invoice from Techewear.

Thanks once again for all the help. You all have to place your order within the next 2 weeks to get discounts.

Mel

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Guys, I have gotten emails from you saying you have not heard from Sue. I just spoke to her and she had a little time off but is back and will get with you shortly!!

Thanks

Pigfish73

Brass Junkie!
    Apr 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth, TX
    What's the difference between the regular Techwear shirt and the Tech-V and the polo? The link you had to the S&W shirt looked like a regular Techwear shirt except it didn't have the zipper at the collar. I may order another shirt. I have 1 now, but the 3 guns are rough on it.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I also need to know the layout of the shirts. I have some things I need to add to them so I need to see where its going to fit.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom