Ted Kennedy is dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kdick3

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    How can they bury this piece of sh...t at arlington he is a criminal not a hero?

+1,000

When I heard today he was dead I felt bad inside for being so happy.

This guy was a sicko and embodies political corruption. I REFUSE to respect this man as even an individual, let alone a "servant" to this country (as our beloved media would like to portray him as).

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Ted's life reminds me a lot of GW Bush's, both priviledged party animals growing up that should have never set foot in politics. Guess we'll never learn that dynasties suck.

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    While we are a little safer and better off for the time being, be assured the denizens of the Peoples Republic of Taxachussets will be sending another liberal to replace the now departed Aqua-Man.

My hope is that, at this very moment, Mary Jo Kopechne is standing at the right hand of God while Kennedy faces him.

Supposedly his wife.........a Louisiana woman on top of that. The BS of I am leaving office so why don't we let my brother, son, cousin, dog, etc have my job really irratates me.

My truck currently has Teddy's pic with a caption reading, "The World Has One Less Scumbag".

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    He'd been in office since 1962 when he was elected at the age of 30. Forty Seven years later he died in office. He was instrumental in getting the state law changed so that the governor (Mitt Romney at the time) couldn't name the replacement for a senate seat left empty. Now that oh very typical political dirty trick has come back to bite them. This will leave the republican's with the ability to filibuster in the senate thus holding up any democratic party pet programs like socialized healthcare. They will maintain that abiliity until a new democrat is elected for his seat. I love it that his last political dirty trick came back to bite his own party in the end.

Dave

Nice point Dave!

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    88dc27f0.jpg

:D

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Ted Kennedy's death was a tragedy. America has lost a dear civil servant.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can't believe I said that with a straight face

The good news is I had picked Ted Kennedy to die this year in my celebrity death watch pool. Just a bit closer to the $500 top prize. Now if Castro would just walk towards the light........

Top Bottom