Terrible Day in New York

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieXD

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Northshore
    The mayor? Bill de Blasio. Changed his name from Warren Wilhelm Jr. I kid you not. Going from a nazi sounding name to something more blue collar. You know, he's a man of the common folk.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Terrible act brought on by propaganda from the president, to the attorney general, and media. Senseless acts of violence. A damn shame.

Prayers are with those officers and their families, and LEO all over the country. Stay safe gentleman, and thank you for what you do and putting your lives on the line to help others.

Last edited:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Just read, death threats against Al Sharpton. The funny(not) part is he is going to need the cops to investigate the threat and protect his ass. That is so #### up!

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Last edited:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Good news......

Everyone's prayers have been answered. Obama took time off from his Hawaiian vacation to pledge support for New York.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/president_obama_offers_help_to.html#incart_river

I guessall us cops can now leave our vests and militaria at home tonight when we go to work. Or is that just in blue states and cities with dem mayors?

Sometimes t think I shoulda been a ****ing garbage man...

At least the garbage they pick up doesn't spit on them, hit them or curse at them.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Yankees Will Pay for Education of Slain NYPD Officer’s Children

NYPD officer Rafael Ramos is survived by two sons

The New York Yankees will pay for the education of the two sons of NYPD officer Rafael Ramos, one of two cops fatally shot in an ambush on Saturday.

The funds will pay for the schooling of Ramos’ 13-year-old son, Jaden, and another son who is currently in college, the New York Daily News reported Sunday. The money comes from late Yankees owner George Steinbrenner’s Yankee Silver Shield Foundation, which for 32 years has funded the education of children of New York City police officers, firemen and Port Authority workers who are killed on duty.

The other NYPD officer killed on Saturday, Wenjian Liu, does not have kids. He had recently gotten married.

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    Being born and raised in Brooklyn just on the other side of Flatbush avenue I can tell you all that I have made the best decision I have ever made by leaving ny. Besides the rent being so high I can't afford to live where I grew up on a mechanics salary.I enjoy the freedom of the south and actually feeling like I live in America. plus I am now allowed to protect myself after 22 years for the first time in my life without the fear of jail time. Trust me when I say it new York is to be avoided. I enjoy visiting to see family and life long friends but I realize how sad it is when people I know ask if I own "assualt rifles" and spout bullsh^t on how dangerous gun owners are. Pretty sad and irratating

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Happy to have you here Bwalken. These executions are the result of the rhetoric spewed by the left, it's a damn shame that these officers paid for the propaganda with their lives.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Being born and raised in Brooklyn just on the other side of Flatbush avenue I can tell you all that I have made the best decision I have ever made by leaving ny. Besides the rent being so high I can't afford to live where I grew up on a mechanics salary.I enjoy the freedom of the south and actually feeling like I live in America. plus I am now allowed to protect myself after 22 years for the first time in my life without the fear of jail time. Trust me when I say it new York is to be avoided. I enjoy visiting to see family and life long friends but I realize how sad it is when people I know ask if I own "assualt rifles" and spout bullsh^t on how dangerous gun owners are. Pretty sad and irratating

This is why the liberal philosophy is a sheepherders dream. Here you have a native New Yorker basically saying the place is a s**thole. Yet, it is the largest enclave of liberals; both of the true and phony varieties. And these people really believe they are living the right way up there. Every thing about phony liberalism screams out "sheep!"

You are right Sir, you are much freer down here than you ever were up there. Up there your mind was imprisoned by a mentality around you that only knows what it's told, and is told to dismiss anything that is not what they are told to think. You were truly in the Matrix!

Glad for you for finally breaking out. Make sure you always tell those you left behind, they are being lied to.

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    It's messed up how the city as a whole is swayed by news channels and officials. The new says it it must be 100% true with no questions or opinion. Or else your either racist or and anti gov wack job who probably wears full camp to sleep

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's messed up how the city as a whole is swayed by news channels and officials. The new says it it must be 100% true with no questions or opinion. Or else your either racist or and anti gov wack job who probably wears full camp to sleep

This is the nest! Take a good look! This is where all of that horseshit is concocted, nurtured, affirmed, and spread! Like a disease or a virus.

The self important and elitist douchery that inhabits this place is scary.

Last edited:

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    If my friends came out for a month or two they wouldn't go back either. the main reason I moved in the first place is because my girlfriend is from Lafayette and then I realized how much better it is than living in a police state.. No joke it's crazy. Not to disrespect these two officers or memory in any way. But after moving to be with her I didn't look back. You know you live in a fu$&ed up place if your father broke a law teaching you how to shoot a pistol because the mag was "high capacity" when I was 8. We had to drive two hours into the mountains to his friends and still had to worry. Ny can eat a bag of dicks

Top Bottom