TERRIBLE JPSO Experience

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jesse

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Mandeville
    Not the kind you probably think though....

The kid in a car wreck thread made me post this.

After landing at MSY, I was loading my luggage into my wife's car and noticed a car being loaded with about 6 adults, 2 of which were holding VERY young kids. 6-10 weeks, at most. No car seats, carriers or anything. Just being held by the "adults". As this was going on, I saw a couple JPSO guys and their cars talking to each other. So, I walked over to them and brought it to their attention, only to get a "What do you want me to do about it?" I was flabbergasted. I didn't even know what to say. When I wore a badge, there was nothing more sacred to me than kids. I didn't do the job in New Orleans, or Jefferson Parish, so I don't know their life firsthand, but that response was bull ****.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    in before someone says that there is another side to the story and you are obviously mistaken and cops are human and other professions don't do their job etc etc etc.

Nothing infuriates me more than to see kids not properly restrained. I've called several times on that same thing. Of course, I'm calling dispatch and not sure if/how it gets handled but I do my part.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    DAMN!
    Y'all are some Baaaad mammajamma's!
    My security clearance won't even allow me to say the word hyper while connected to another word, much less type it!!:wtc:

:D

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    In BR, you are lucky to drive 2 miles without seeing some moron with a carload of kids running everywhere- no restraints in sight.:mad:

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    this hyperkill reminds me of a guy at work. he told another guy at work his was going to punch him in the nose, and push the bone into his brain, then he asked him if he ever got killed like that before? needless to say this is the same guy that said that it was hotter in monroe. we were in broussard. we asked why. he said duh heat rises.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Well, it is normally hotter in Monroe than in Broussard. But for differant reasons. Less humidity though. And it is even hotter still in Little Rock than Monroe during the summer, but alot less humidity. Quite frankly, all places are too dang hot during the summer when you aren't drinking a beer and fishing.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Should they get into a MVA and a child is severly injured/killed the mother (that was restrained) will be screaming and falling to the ground crying, "somebody's gotta do something." I once followed a lady into a gas station with a kid bouncing around her back seat and pointed out the danger of a unrestrained kid if she wrecked. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom