Terrorist Training Camps in the US.....Legal too

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I wonder how many members they have now? This video was a year ago.

February 17, 2009 — Sean Hannity talks to Martin Mawyer (Christian Action Network), producer of the new documentary film, Homegrown Jihad, about the 35 Islamic terrorist training compounds that exist right here in America.

Actual video of terrorist cells training to kill on American soil. They have recruiting bases on university campuses, and some of their training camps in America are as large as 300 acres.

Hannity Homegrown Jihad 2 16 09
    Sean Hannity Jihad Al Qaeda Islam Muslims of America Terrorism Pakistan Christian Action Network Soldiers of Allah 02-16-09 02/16/09 terrorist network holy war world war 3 III end times tribulation revelation return of Christ 9-11

Hannity Homegrown Jihad 2 16 09

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WubEFsN5pk8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WubEFsN5pk8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> [/YOUTUBE]

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It does make you wonder what would happen- if they were Christian.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding. What could they possible be up to other than peaceful coexistence, or possibly a type of "Boy's Club" for young men of Middle-Eastern heritage?

"Jihad" means "peace" in English, right???

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Whether Hannity is an ass or not isn't really the issue here, though.

Weird- I think we had a nearly identical discussion involving Bill O'Reilly yesterday! LOL

Anyway, it's not as if Hannity is the only source of info about these. There are tons of accounts out there regarding this issue....

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    Hannity is surprised? He is the one of many neoconartists who screamed nonsense like "It's better to fight them there than fight them here" and then scream how "we" need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. (I guess he includes himself in that because he went over to Iraq to have a photo opp with the fighting men over there and buy them a steak to show us what a groupee he is). George Bush can do no wrong, the Patriot Act and Homeland security is no big deal and anybody who disagrees is just a liberal who hate America, according to Hannity.

Weeeell Hannity...."they" are here. Islamic foreign terrorists are already here. You can thank your favorite President in part for not sealing our borders. You can thank your favorite President for stirring a hornets nest in the Mid-East instead of bringing US influence home instead of keeping it abroad making people resent us. You can thank your favorite President for wasting time, lives and money overseas instead of protecting America.

I'm curious. Mark Potok and Morris Dees with their Southern Poverty Law Center are quick to pick on anything Traditional, Gun-owning, Christian, Southern and White and call it a "hate group" or "a terrorist".....A pastor in Louisiana praises Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson and the Confederacy they fought for and to Mark Potok that pastor and his church are the most dangerous people in America. But....where are his outcrys against these people in the video posted?

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding. What could they possible be up to other than peaceful coexistence, or possibly a type of "Boy's Club" for young men of Middle-Eastern heritage?

"Jihad" means "peace" in English, right???

Another HOMERUN for OleHeat!! Hilarious comeback!

But...you didn't get Pepsi to come out of my nose on this one! :)

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    The only terrorist training camps I'm worried about are Harvard and Yale. These politicians they're churning out are doing more to bring down the US than any group of Muslims could ever dream of.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The only terrorist training camps I'm worried about are Harvard and Yale. These politicians they're churning out are doing more to bring down the US than any group of Muslims could ever dream of.
    Indeed. "Sit down, shut up, and take the medicine we give you like a good little serf".

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

Well, I am concerned about others but you just "bird dogged" the most dangerous of them all!

TheMaddMan

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Lake Charles
    I haven't watched the video yet, but seen something like this a couple of years ago. Downloaded the map showing locations at the time. If I can figure out how to load it, I'll post it.

Top Bottom