Texas Custom Holsters - Vehicle Mount Holsters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txcustomholster

Texas Custom Holsters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I have just joined your forum and I did so because we have been selling a lot of holsters to folks in Louisiana, and I want to thank all of you for your business and introduce our company. We are Texas Custom Holsters and we make top quality leather vehicle mount holsters, hand stitched and molded to your exact model gun for a perfect fit. We include all mounting hardware and spacers for easy draw no matter where in your car or truck you mount the holster. Our holsters are priced at $69.99 plus S&H

We have recently added an enhancement to our holster, and that is an additional magazine holder which is on the back side of the holster but does not interfere with the draw. This has been a request from a lot of you so we stepped up to the plate and delivered.

Thanks again for your business and if one of you can tell me how to help promote your forum as a sponsor or with a donation we will certainly get involved.

Jerry

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have just joined your forum and I did so because we have been selling a lot of holsters to folks in Louisiana, and I want to thank all of you for your business and introduce our company. We are Texas Custom Holsters and we make top quality leather vehicle mount holsters, hand stitched and molded to your exact model gun for a perfect fit. We include all mounting hardware and spacers for easy draw no matter where in your car or truck you mount the holster. Our holsters are priced at $69.99 plus S&H

We have recently added an enhancement to our holster, and that is an additional magazine holder which is on the back side of the holster but does not interfere with the draw. This has been a request from a lot of you so we stepped up to the plate and delivered.

Thanks again for your business and if one of you can tell me how to help promote your forum as a sponsor or with a donation we will certainly get involved.

Jerry

Contact Spanky or click on advertising at the top of the page about being a Sponsor.

Last edited:

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Welcome! Any chance there is a kydex holster that's lined with leather? In case you put it in a tight spot, it won't collapse and the leather helps keep the finish from seats/plastics rubbing? Maybe just a kydex version?

txcustomholster

Texas Custom Holsters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Mounting the holster using something other than hardware. We have had several folks give this a try, and one in Florida said he used the heavy duty Velcro and after about a month in the car it just melted and made a mess. I haven't heard of anyone trying the 3M double sided tape but I suspect you are going to run into the same problem. What we find most of the time is that in using the #6 screws and a cap washer it actually looks pretty good after mounted, and if you are worried about leaving the three holes in case you sell you vehicle don't, because the holes are very easily patched as long as you are dealing with the plastic in the console, and if you are mounting through the carpet they are not even visible.

Hope that helps.

Jerry

Top Bottom