Thanks! FFL & Gunsmith work

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I recently completed my first customer experience with AnnieOakLeaf and wanted to write a review for anyone who has not used them.

They are very friendly, professional, knowledgable and offer personalized customer service.

I had 2 things done: an FFL transfer and some gunsmithing.

FFL transfer: was quick and easy. I contacted them to send in their FFL to the vendor and it was done almost instantly. I picked up my item yesterday and they were very flexible about my schedule. In addition, their computerized process of the 4473 was very nice. And their low fee made it even better.

Gunsmith work: I brought in a rifle that needed some gunsmith work done. I was expecting to drop it off and pick it up at a later date. The gunsmith assessed my needs/issues and immediately got to work. This was totally unexpected but awesome. By the time I had finished my FFL transfer and spoke to "Annie" to learn more about the types of instruction they offer, my rifle was ready.

Summary: I rate them as going above and beyond anything I have experienced before. I highly recommend them. A+ experience.

AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    Thanks so much for the glowing review. ("Annie" blushes) We we're happy to have met you and look forward to doing further business with you!:)

pixfella58

Nov 2, 2010
    Houma, LA
    I'd like to add my cudos to the folks at Annie Oakleaf. I had an APEX trigger kit installed in my M&P45c and I couldn't be happier! Annie replied to my query very quickly referring me to Morey for the kit installation. Truly great people to deal with, very knowledgeable, friendly, and totally professional! I highly recommend Annie and Morey! Thanks.

Top Bottom