That's it. I'm done.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Cats solution was much better. And Funnier

It was, and yes. Go empty a mag into the dead carcass. Get it all out.

^ Don't feed the troll.

iPods are bullet-proof = busted!

How long were you a cabana boy for Steven -with a lisp- Jobs?

"Sssssssssssteven, is that cosmo to your liking. I can skip along and fetch another if you like?"

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Cats solution was much better. And Funnier

Maybe...... However it was still a waste. She could have been rocking out to Roy Buchanan instead of admiring a hunk of metal with a hole in it. Just putting this out there if someone wants to deal with an ipod in a more constructive way. To each their own and I am glad you got to relieve your stress Cat. Better out then in.....

Last edited:

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    It was, and yes. Go empty a mag into the dead carcass. Get it all out.

How long were you a cabana boy for Steven -with a lisp- Jobs?

"Sssssssssssteven, is that cosmo to your liking. I can skip along and fetch another if you like?"

I'd happily make him fruity cocktails if the pay was there and I got to wear a banana hammock without making people run.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Maybe...... However it was still a waste. She could have been rocking out to Roy Buchanan instead of admiring a hunk of metal with a hole in it. Just putting this out there if someone wants to deal with an ipod in a more constructive way. To each their own and I am glad you got to relieve your stress Cat. Better out then in.....

Oh my god. I can't believe this thing has a debate going.

1) it's a harddrive with other persons personal info. It wasn't going anywhere.

2) it's software issues finally turned into hardware issues. It was dead. I saw a humorous way to send it on to the electronic paradise.

It's been documented on BS ever since I was a new member. The iPod was a pos and has spent two visits and two mailings to either the Apple store or their repair center. It wasn't working

3) see #1

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Now you need to bring it to the place of purchase & in an innocent tone say "gee it won't work any more".
    The I-geek response should be priceless. ;)

Art

Last edited:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Oh my god. I can't believe this thing has a debate going.

1) it's a harddrive with other persons personal info. It wasn't going anywhere.

2) it's software issues finally turned into hardware issues. It was dead. I saw a humorous way to send it on to the electronic paradise.

It's been documented on BS ever since I was a new member. The iPod was a pos and has spent two visits and two mailings to either the Apple store or their repair center. It wasn't working

3) see #1

I hope that my posts didn't come off as me saying shame on you. I thought it was funny as well. A mother feed up with an electronic searching around her house for a glock 19 to blow a hole in it had me giggling. I remember my mom doing similar things, of course never with a gun, but they are some of my fondest memories.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I hope that my posts didn't come off as me saying shame on you. I thought it was funny as well. A mother feed up with an electronic searching around her house for a glock 19 to blow a hole in it had me giggling. I remember my mom doing similar things, of course never with a gun, but they are some of my fondest memories.

It did a little, but if you didn't mean it then no harm, no foul. That's the bane of the internet, you can't ever tell how somebody is coming across.

:mamoru:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Lord help. I kept wondering how y'all were calling it a great shot. I kept thinking if you miss it that close, you're in trouble. I went back to reread the thread. It wasn't 15 yards. It was 15 feet.

Sorry bout that.

Last edited:

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    Lord help. I kept wondering how y'all were calling it a great shot. I kept thinking if you miss it that close, you're in trouble. I went back to reread the thread. It wasn't 15 yards. It was 15 feet.

Sorry bout that.

I didn't say good shot... I said good shoot... meaning the use of deadly force was justified!! :rofl:

ETA: Cat my friend... that's what we call minute of dead :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom