The 3rd Annual Bayou Teche Friends of the NRA Banquet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Good luck to you guys down there!

When I promote this cause I tell veteran shooters and gun people this;

"Who introduced you to hunting, shooting, or firearms?" Answers include; "My Grandfather, My Father, My Uncle, My friend, etc."

Then I ask; "What if you didn't have anyone to do that for you?" Answers include; "I probably would have never started hunting, shooting, defending my self, etc."

Then I say; "EXACTLY why I do this! Cut me a check!"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    With sponsor tables and rsvp's it will definitely be the biggest one yet for our area. I know what you mean Emp, I feel the same way.

Great news! Keep it up.

On a more somber note, I wish more people would understand how important this is in the grand scheme of things. All these gun people enjoying the freedom to shoot, hunt, defend themselves, able to purchase expensive firearms, thousand dollar optics, fill garages up with expensive ammo, declare how proud they are to have and participate in the 2nd Amendment Right, etc..and yet when it comes to making sure there are others out there (particularly kids), that also get to be exposed to the shooting sports and become future responsible gun owners, by getting involved or even donating the smallest contribution, all you hear is crickets chirping.:(

But the guys that step up? The guys that get it? They are out there, and they are great people! I've made many friends and acquaintances doing this! Real friends that aren't phony friends!

Again! Good luck! I hope you guys break all your records from last year!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom