THE Amazing RUGER 10/22 IS GONE, Ladies and Gents!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    *This will read better if you imagine it in the voice of one of those KIA radio sales voices*

YOU! yes, you! could be the owner of a Certified Pre-Owned RUGER 10/22. Tired of the neighbors cat crapping in your yard? RUGER 10/22. Are there raccoons knocking over your trash can and leaving a giant mess?! RUGER 10/22! Have you been contemplating buying the cornerstone of the 22 market on which all other models are compared?! Well think no more!

What we have for you today is astounding!! A beautiful 10/22 with Archangel stock conversion, a 25 rd butte creek magazine, factory 10 rd magazine, original stock and all hardware, scope and scope mount, Ruger 10/22 carry case and 1 completely unused box of Winchester western 22lr (525rds). All this can be you yours for $300 FTF in the Kenner/NOLA area! No credit check necessary!! Will also trade for a fun to shoot 9mm that I can take to the range with my wife for cheaper than it costs me to shoot my 45 and less painful than her 442. (S&W M&P maybe... my first glock?! all offers considered).

The dealer does not condone the use of this or any other firearm on the neighbor's cat unless that cat is just really freaking annoying and/or you hate your neighbors. Dealer reserves right to be totally awesome.

2012-03-19_08-58-01_866.jpg

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I see a used car salesman job in your future :drool: :rofl: good luck on the sale

Haha, thanks. I sold cars for 3 weeks... then quit because the people I worked with were scumballs and I'm just not the type of person that will tell them we can't give it to them any cheaper when I know they can.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I appreciate it. I'm working on a deal for my motorcycle jacket. At which point I may be able to put some cash forward with the 10/22.

ChowderHead

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    I know it is hard to believe two of them in one place Maybe I can trade them for a daisy bb gun

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Are you saying oyou need a motorcycle jacket as I have like 10?

Haha. No. I was selling a scorpion eternity leather jacket that I bought for $390, wore for a month, then ended up selling it this morning for $150... damn these nonsense winters.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom