The average CCW issue time?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Does anyone know if one fills out a medical form with their application if that prolongs the process more than normal? It was only for a medication prescribed and physician filled out thoroughly that it would not have any significant effect in the decision to issue a permit.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Does anyone know if one fills out a medical form with their application if that prolongs the process more than normal? It was only for a medication prescribed and physician filled out thoroughly that it would not have any significant effect in the decision to issue a permit.

Mine didn't seem to effect it on renewal.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    Mine took 79 days, and I was an all NO, mailed in with paper prints applicant. I think the actual processing time was about 30 days, but it took them 49 days just to get to my application in their inbox.

Hopefully yours comes sooner than that. Keep checking the mail for that smallish yellow envelope.

autogateman

Access denied
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    maurepas la
    Whatever you do, if you call to check on it and Mrs Mary isn't the one who answers, hang up. That other woman is a WITCH!!!! When I've called to check on mine mrs Mary said it was entered on march 19, and I should have it about end of April because its a renewal. I called today to see if it got mailed and that other lady answered. I asked her to see if my permit got mailed, she asked when was it dropped off. When I told her march 5, she said I'm wasting my time bc it takes 120 days. Also that it didn't go into processing till April 9th. I wish we had the system like Texas has where you can check online!!

blake716

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Gonzales
    Mail passed today. Still nothing.
    baldy.gif

12 weeks and still waiting....

Top Bottom