The Brave Cave

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    From the broadcast:
    Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 8.44.09 PM.png

This seems like it may be the same building in an older picture.
    Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 8.43.55 PM.png

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This guy Lawrence seemed well on his way to emulating Len Davis.

This is the kind of crap that gets your department a Consent Decree!

At this point, I just hope no white officers were part of this.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    So I clinked the 1st link, then watched the video. Absolutely hilarious, not the video, but the ad that preceded the vid. It was for Mc Cants mobile homes. Absolute comedic gold. It was a selection of short vid clips showing the Mc Cants facility and the mobile homes, all while a catchy song was played/sung.

1st off, Mc Cants... Let that sink in. Is that a bunch of Scottish guys that are un-able to do anything? Is it a cheap Mc Donalds ripoff that does not sell anything good? Are all of the mobile homes installed out of square/ canted? I laughed out loud, maybe it just appeals to my juvenile sense of humor.

Now, as far as the cops getting in trouble for allegedly beating up civilians... Not getting into that one. Seems like the officer that resigned was not making any freinds at work, so probably best that he find a different job. Having a dad as a senior officer could cause issues, maybe? Who knows? The news reporter sure seems hung up on the fact that the brass did not know (or are lying about not knowing) that the warehouse space was called the brave cave... Not sure how that matters. Was it full of baseball players? Or american indians? Was it full of bears and anyone going in would be considered "brave"? Did they screen the popular disney animated movie about a young scottish girl in there frequently? I guess i need some more info.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    So I clinked the 1st link, then watched the video. Absolutely hilarious, not the video, but the ad that preceded the vid. It was for Mc Cants mobile homes. Absolute comedic gold. It was a selection of short vid clips showing the Mc Cants facility and the mobile homes, all while a catchy song was played/sung.

1st off, Mc Cants... Let that sink in. Is that a bunch of Scottish guys that are un-able to do anything? Is it a cheap Mc Donalds ripoff that does not sell anything good? Are all of the mobile homes installed out of square/ canted? I laughed out loud, maybe it just appeals to my juvenile sense of humor.

Now, as far as the cops getting in trouble for allegedly beating up civilians... Not getting into that one. Seems like the officer that resigned was not making any freinds at work, so probably best that he find a different job. Having a dad as a senior officer could cause issues, maybe? Who knows? The news reporter sure seems hung up on the fact that the brass did not know (or are lying about not knowing) that the warehouse space was called the brave cave... Not sure how that matters. Was it full of baseball players? Or american indians? Was it full of bears and anyone going in would be considered "brave"? Did they screen the popular disney animated movie about a young scottish girl in there frequently? I guess i need some more info.
    I can appreciate your observations.

On the torture house though, regardless of what it was nicknamed, it existed, and it doesn't seem to be as much of a secret as some might like to put on. It is a bit concerning.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    And they disbanded the Street Crimes Unit . What is that going to accomplish ? It's been around since the 80's . Sacrificial lamb to make it look like they are taking action ?

Top Bottom