The Company That Is Out of Business.......

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jackarup1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Gonzales
    I am trying to get this straight.

The posts about this company not following through with purchases, not refunding money and not even contacting thoses who have pending orders are being deleted because they are/were a site sponsor?

There was a thread just a day or so ago where the majority here believe the seller is ultimately responsible during a transaction.

So I guess when you become a site sponsor you can do what you want?

Is that really what it comes down to here?

I've never dealt with this company but if they have screwed people out of money or products then why try to sanitize it?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    They were trying to give them the benefit of the doubt to solve things before letting people come in and stir up a **** storm. I can respect that.

But given that the company has posted responses that really don't answer or address any questions, I don't see why they should further protect them.

Given that they're no longer a firearms business, and the company is bankrupt, why even consider them a sponsor, further?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Because there has been no PROOF. I'm sure if it comes out 100% that they were ****ing people, it will be fair game. As it sits now, its just people talking **** on the Internet. Same thing would happen if someone was making baseless accusations against you or I. If you want to talk about it post proof, no proof no discussion.

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361286955.687814.jpg

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    They were trying to give them the benefit of the doubt to solve things before letting people come in and stir up a **** storm. I can respect that.

But given that the company has posted responses that really don't answer or address any questions, I don't see why they should further protect them.

Given that they're no longer a firearms business, and the company is bankrupt, why even consider them a sponsor, further?

Correct, and the reason is it looks bad to other sponsors. We are looking into the matter and trying to get some answers. We will do everything we can to help people find the current avenues to square up with AFFS if it comes to that, but until then bashing threads are not accomplishing anything.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Because they are in bankruptcy they can't refund you money.
    If they owe you a refund, contact the bankruptcy court, don't come on BS stirring up crap about the company.

Jackarup1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Gonzales
    "don't come on BS stirring up crap about the company."

If a company screwed me, I would let it be known. But if they screwed you, you would keep it to yourself because it would be considered "stirring up crap", right?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    "don't come on BS stirring up crap about the company."

If a company screwed me, I would let it be known. But if they screwed you, you would keep it to yourself because it would be considered "stirring up crap", right?

Are you certain you aren't getting a refund?

Jackarup1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Gonzales
    I didn't have any dealings with them. I never even heard of them until the threads about them going out of business and leaving customers hanging.

I only asked because the threads started disappearing. I do have a problem with sites that protect "sponsors" and sanitize their actions.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I didn't have any dealings with them. I never even heard of them until the threads about them going out of business and leaving customers hanging.

I only asked because the threads started disappearing. I do have a problem with sites that protect "sponsors" and sanitize their actions.

So you have absolutely no involvement, yet you are starting threads? How is this not **** stirring?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom