The Discussion Continued

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I see some of you got into the cooking Sherry. Hope y'all secured your carry guns first. :beer:

I am a bit of a lush, but nothing touched these lips tonight. I just feel bad for the people that google AR500 and stumble upon this...

There are helpful gun forums and then there's us.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I am a bit of a lush, but nothing touched these lips tonight. I just feel bad for the people that google AR500 and stumble upon this...

There are helpful gun forums and then there's us.

Well, if you want a concealable plate carrier this thread should make you feel right at home :).

Or if you want knowledge on encrypted not encrypted police radios.

Another successful day on Bayou Shooter.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Or if you want knowledge on encoded not encrypted police radios.

Fixed that for you.

As I sit down here in downtown BR getting the past midnight experience with roving criminals, homeless druggies and people that avoid me because they see my flashlight. I'm here till 0700, entertain me! I get to call an entire city block on 7th my territory until then.

And no I'm not suited up.

0527...it has been a fun night.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Fixed that for you.

As I sit down here in downtown BR getting the past midnight experience with roving criminals, homeless druggies and people that avoid me because they see my flashlight. I'm here till 0700, entertain me! I get to call an entire city block on 7th my territory until then.

And no I'm not suited up.

0527...it has been a fun night.

That's not weird at all... :rolleyes:

I think I've pieced it all together, and it sounds like you want to be a cop.

The plate carrier.
    The AR in the trunk.
    The laptop stand.
    The light bars.
    The radios on police channels.

Yea... and this recent post of yours.

Suburbazine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA

The plate carrier.
    The AR in the trunk.
    The laptop stand.
    The light bars.

I'm impressed you keep a running list. I wish I had the laptop stand in my car, I definitely need to add light bars to it. Kind of pointless though since I have no way to mount a bumper to this one or fit 90% of the tools I carry in my truck. No tools = no helpful.

Plus my truck has cameras. You know, for a record of what I did, or didn't, do.

Last edited:

Suburbazine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm trying to understand why you have a "truck with tools" for web design.

First off, I don't do web design, I work IT/Networking. Second, I do a hell of a lot more than stare at electronics all day. My truck is set up to assist, free of charge, persons who require automotive assistance in a pinch. I don't fix everything, but if it's basic support like changing a tire or removing them from the roadway, water trap, or just jumping them off, I have what I need to do that. MAP takes care of the interstates. I try to cover what I see in front of me. I don't hunt down problems, I deal with them as they happen.

I donate money to no one. I donate time where I see fit. If I'm donating my time to help someone out of a shitty situation, you bet I like to have what it takes to keep me from joining them.

Actually, I've covered this several times before, so your amazing selective memory is amazing.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I mean neither you nor Dave got banned...I would call that a win...for you. :]

+1... This really made my day yesterday! Can somebody else say something silly they do so we can go again?

- - - Updated - - -

The plate carrier.
    The AR in the trunk.
    The laptop stand.
    The light bars.

I think you're onto something.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    First off, I don't do web design, I work IT/Networking. Second, I do a hell of a lot more than stare at electronics all day. My truck is set up to assist, free of charge, persons who require automotive assistance in a pinch. I don't fix everything, but if it's basic support like changing a tire or removing them from the roadway, water trap, or just jumping them off, I have what I need to do that. MAP takes care of the interstates. I try to cover what I see in front of me. I don't hunt down problems, I deal with them as they happen.

I donate money to no one. I donate time where I see fit. If I'm donating my time to help someone out of a shitty situation, you bet I like to have what it takes to keep me from joining them.

Actually, I've covered this several times before, so your amazing selective memory is amazing.

You're kinda like the nerdy caped crusader, prowling the ghetto at night helping those in need!

Suburbazine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think you're onto something.

I'm just amazed that the sarcasm in my post about the druggies, criminals and hoodlums went over his head. He's so deeply analytical about everything too. I saw a whopping 20 people, interacted once with BRPD in regards to hunting suspected burglars and walked around a lot.

And F the night ghetto, if you look like you could do me ill, I'll profile the hell out of you and avoid you. Since I'm not going to be sued for profiling people and all...

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Ok, this has just gotten really weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My face hurts since yesterday from LMAO at this whole thing. I'd really love to see SUB running through downtown in a batman suit, OCing, with a plate carrier underneath springing up on unsuspecting people in broken down cars offering assistance. Anybody got a good video camera?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom