The Discussion Continued

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I don't care who listens to what but find the humor in some people buying equipment so they can hear it when all I'm trying to do is get it to shut up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I don't care who listens to what but find the humor in some people buying equipment so they can hear it when all I'm trying to do is get it to shut up lol

tumblr_mlmq0zqWoA1rgfjoko1_500.gif

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    "Accidentally" change channels lol. Make that dispatcher call you on your cell phone!

Well I would feel quite bad if another officer got hurt and I had accidentally changed channels and there is no way I'm giving disp my cell number lol

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I think he only has 3 or 4 channels to choose from if I'm guessing correctly.

If you are referring to me I have something like zones A-F and 1-10 all with multiple channels on them. The actual number I couldn't give but WAY more than 3-4 lol

smb5769

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    I find it real funny that guys who own guns, probably AR15s, are questioning a guy because he has a plate carrier. Because only the police and military should have plate carriers? Keep that Second Amendment alive y'all, because the deer may attack at any minute... I seriously don't understand why anyone is giving him a hard time unless they think that only cops should have armor... Which is exactly what lefties say about all of us gun owners, that only cops should have guns... Come the freak on.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I find it real funny that guys who own guns, probably AR15s, are questioning a guy because he has a plate carrier. Because only the police and military should have plate carriers? Keep that Second Amendment alive y'all, because the deer may attack at any minute... I seriously don't understand why anyone is giving him a hard time unless they think that only cops should have armor... Which is exactly what lefties say about all of us gun owners, that only cops should have guns... Come the freak on.

We're not questioning why he has a plate carrier.
    We are questioning why he feels the need to conceal a plate carrier.

Go be a freedom fighter somewhere else.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We are questioning why he feels the need to conceal a plate carrier.

You should be more specific in your line of questioning then so as to avoid future misunderstandings. You know, less like a troll. Oh come on now, you didn't think I knew? That's not very ingenuous of you.

Why do I feel the need to conceal a PC? Cause I think it's cool.

Ok no that's not really the reason. Because it doesn't attract quite as many stares.

Ok that's not really the reason either. Because I want to?

Ok that's still not the reason. I do it simply to make Dave wind up like a big spring so I can watch him return to a state of lowest potential energy in an explosive manner.

PS: JR and the rest of the crew are not trolling. Dave is the only troll in the thread. Rest assured, I know you guys are cool.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

So why do you have a PC?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nn4ou7f.jpg

Do you carry a tourniquet?
    What about an IFAK? Combat Guaze?
    How many mags do you carry?

You have a greater chance of getting of Dindu Nuffins asking you for a dollar than getting shot, and an even smaller chance that in the event you got shot that the round hit your PC.

I'm asking why he has an impractical piece of equipment. I don't see how that's going further.

The police have a higher risk of getting shot than a civilian and they don't wear PC's unless **** goes South.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    You should be more specific in your line of questioning then so as to avoid future misunderstandings. You know, less like a troll. Oh come on now, you didn't think I knew? That's not very ingenuous of you.

Why do I feel the need to conceal a PC? Cause I think it's cool.

Ok no that's not really the reason. Because it doesn't attract quite as many stares.

Ok that's not really the reason either. Because I want to?

Ok that's still not the reason. I do it simply to make Dave wind up like a big spring so I can watch him return to a state of lowest potential energy in an explosive manner.

PS: JR and the rest of the crew are not trolling. Dave is the only troll in the thread. Rest assured, I know you guys are cool.

Trolling? No. I think it's silly that you have a need to carry a PC, let alone conceal it.

If you and the other cobra commandos here haven't figured it out yet, telling me "because it's cool" or "because I want to" is not acceptable, because there is no logic behind it. You want to wear a PC because it looks cool? Go play airsoft.

You people think I'm trolling, but you can ask anyone here that has met me. I'll ask the same question in person, face to face. You're not a cop? You don't work private security? Then you don't need a PC, regardless of however the hell you make an attempt to conceal it. Ta2d_cop, JR, and others have already asked how concealing a PC is even possible, but I digress.

So...ummm... Not questioning the need? Not the impression I'm getting.

Why would a civilian need to conceal a plate carrier, let alone wear one?

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Blah Blah Blah

Soft armor would be lighter and more concealable.

Using the right tool for the job is a good idea. I'm sure you could use a wrench as a hammer, but wouldn't a hammer work better?

JR1572

smb5769

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    You're a cop?

WTF.

So why do you have a PC?

Trolling? No. I think it's silly that you have a need to carry a PC, let alone conceal it.

If you and the other cobra commandos here haven't figured it out yet, telling me "because it's cool" or "because I want to" is not acceptable, because there is no logic behind it. You want to wear a PC because it looks cool? Go play airsoft.

You people think I'm trolling, but you can ask anyone here that has met me. I'll ask the same question in person, face to face. You're not a cop? You don't work private security? Then you don't need a PC, regardless of however the hell you make an attempt to conceal it. Ta2d_cop, JR, and others have already asked how concealing a PC is even possible, but I digress.

Why would a civilian need to conceal a plate carrier, let alone wear one?
    Why does a civilian need a gun?

Top Bottom