The Mississippi Classic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggieddad02

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Alexandria LA
    Heading over to Jackson (actually Byram) this weekend to shoot my first major match. I am Brandon's dad and will be wearing my Team Boomershooter shirt so if you see my introduce yourself and your BS screen name so I can connect names and faces. Good Luck to all

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    You know, I owe some folks a chewing out over the fact that I just realized who you were...

I'd definitely come say hello, but I have to shoot on Friday and won't be there with the main group. If you come out that day to walk the stages, I'll be wearing *my* jersey complete with name!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    No videos for me but I did take a metric **** ton of pictures that I'll be putting online soon.

Also, I came in 2nd A production and 5th Overall Production. Not bad for a guy who shot 10 stages in 4 hours with two different loads, sights that I've only used at one other match and 4 misses and two no-shoots. :o

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    No videos for me but I did take a metric **** ton of pictures that I'll be putting online soon.

Also, I came in 2nd A production and 5th Overall Production. Not bad for a guy who shot 10 stages in 4 hours with two different loads, sights that I've only used at one other match and 4 misses and two no-shoots. :o
    Only 2 of y'all in A Production? :draw:
    JK Good shootin Spanky

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA

And don't forget you had to walk 5 miles each day back and forth to school, all uphill, and with no shoes :D

Top Bottom