The Most Comfortable Holster You Can Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I'm not sure where to post this since it is sort of a commercial announcement. But with the help of some investors (who are avid supporters of our Second Amendment rights) I have developed the ultimate holster --- The Hip Slip.

The Hip Slip is the most comfortable holster you will ever own. In fact, our lifetime warranty includes this promise -- If you ever find a more comfortable way to carry, you get your money back and we will buy you any holster that you choose, from any manufacturer.

The Hip Slip is suitable for open carry or concealed carry, and no modification is needed to swap from one mode of carry to the other.

I am posting this special offer for members of Bayou Shooter.com, before I make the holster available to the general public. Any member in good standing gets a 20% discount, and site sponsors get a 30% discount. If you want to organize a group purchase, and order a minimum of 75 Hip Slips, the discount will be 40%.

The retail price before discounts are applied is $83.17 (US) for standard black, blue, and brown colors. Camo (Realtree, Mossy Oak, et al) Hip Slips will cost $96.83 (US). We think the initial production runs will sell out fast, so get your orders in as soon as you can.

To place your order, contact us at our international sales office (toll charges may apply): 72-306-467-HIPSLIP

Attachments

• Hip Slip Holster.jpg
      Hip Slip Holster.jpg
      22.7 KB · Views: 287
    Top Bottom