The peace loving Muslims.....?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Any one want to donate a Koran to be used as toilet paper and/or to be burned? I do not want to buy one and support them with my dollars, but I have an inner need to destroy a couple.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    100 yard targets !

I would be down for a Koran Shoot. It would make a killer YouTube video. We have to wear masks, behead a Koran, and shoot a bunch of them with American Assault Rifles. I bet we could get on TV!

Any Muslims who want to stop it can feel free to try and run across the range and pick up the Koran before the bullet hits. They get a 5 second head start.

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Looks like the so-called "pastor" from Florida has successfully passed on his idiot meme.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    I am certain these peace loving Muslims will continue to express their tolerance and understanding of others beliefs once we have rebuilt their country.
    Their motto," give us money, we hate you and want to kill you infidel !"

Another good reason to mind our own business. These so called Muslim countries are unable to have any stability absent a dictator so we should pull out and let them have the chaos they want. Just my .02 worth.

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Christians are supposed to turn the other cheek, love thy neighbor, and forgive. So how is this really different?

No Christians in this thread. Bathed-in-the-Blood Christofascist adherents of the "supply-side" Jesus cult, maybe. But no Christians.

Dustin-R

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Burning a book does not equal cutting off peoples heads and killing others.. christian or not...you can burn a bible and civilized people are not gonna go out into the street and start killing....at least I won't.. I am not a bible quoting/carrying person, but killing people..

Last edited:

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Burning a book does not equal cutting off peoples heads and killing others.. christian or not...you can burn a bible and civilized people are not gonna go out into the street and start killing....at least I won't.. I am not a bible quoting/carring person, but killing people..

No, but you might be willing to pass a law allowing the killing of doctors who provide abortions.

Same crazy, different bag.

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Any one want to donate a Koran to be used as toilet paper and/or to be burned? I do not want to buy one and support them with my dollars, but I have an inner need to destroy a couple.
    Hey Duck, before you make silly demands of Baldrik, please explain how your proposal represents Christian values in any way, and how exactly you think such action will help to bring about a measure of peace. If you can do so without resorting to name calling and invective, I'd really like to know.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am not representing Christianity in any way, and I did not claim that I did.

I am sick of intolerant Muslims killing for stupid things, such as cartoons, burning books, etc. I do not go out and kill people because someone burned a Bible or any other religious book.

I am sick of people who always try to say something is ok because some other group did something wrong. If it is wrong, it is wrong, no matter who did it.

Baldrik said "I bet that for every muslim act of terror that you can find, I can find a christian one", I just asked him to show me in a reasonable time span.

I do not think that I have been doing any name calling.

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I am not representing Christianity in any way, and I did not claim that I did.

I am sick of intolerant Muslims killing for stupid things, such as cartoons, burning books, etc. I do not go out and kill people because someone burned a Bible or any other religious book.

I am sick of people who always try to say something is ok because some other group did something wrong. If it is wrong, it is wrong, no matter who did it.

Baldrik said "I bet that for every muslim act of terror that you can find, I can find a christian one", I just asked him to show me in a reasonable time span.

I do not think that I have been doing any name calling.
    I recall your saying I'd enjoy having Obama defecate in my mouth... a brilliant bit of sober, reasoned argument, that. So (leaving aside your attempt to move the goalposts) you shouldn't be surprised that I've asked you to defend your words WITHOUT resorting to similar invective. Can you? I'm waiting.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Baldrik, I'm not really sure if I missed him saying he wants all doctor's that take part in abortions to be killed, but I for one am against abortions and think they should be illegal. That in no way shape or form equals me thinking all abortion doctors should be slaughtered..
    I'm tired of our country not fighting terrorism to the fullest extent, and sitting on the side lines all in the name of being "politically correct". I understand and would agree with Ducks statement (or implied statement) that majority of all terrorist attacks are committed by people with Muslim roots. While I think in general the Muslim religion is very peaceful, it is unfortunate that we have many middle eastern countries hosting terrorist organizations and manipulating the religion to brainwash thousands of people. On another note, I strongly support Peter King's hearings and think the radicalization of Muslim's in the United States is a huge problem, one that well soon be as large as Europe's. This is not meant to be taken offensively by anyone, I have many friends of Muslim backgrounds, and think that as a whole it is a peaceful religion. Bring on the criticism!

Top Bottom