The point of no return...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Be careful, but ask some of the same questions at your workplace and see what people think....
    It will probably surprise you at the answers you will get.

Most are just rolling over with what they see on the "local & national proaganda" TV news.
    They will believe anything they see, but the truth.

Also, if something doesn't get in their little bubble that they live in, then they are ok with whatever.
    They don't want to hear of anything that will make them think because that makes them uncomfortable....

Ok, I need to quit.... don't want to rant.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Be careful, but ask some of the same questions at your workplace and see what people think....

Most are just rolling over with what they see on the "local & national proaganda" TV news.

Also, if something doesn't get in their little bubble that they live in, then they are ok with whatever.
    They don't want to hear of anything that will make them think because that makes them uncomfortable....

Are you my doppleganger??? You pulled all that out of my head...:rofl: Must be our age..:p

Last edited:

Sully

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Sulphur

my wife lives in this bubble...sometimes I have to pop it with a reality check

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La

This is very true.. I used to be like this and there are many people I work with just like this now. They can't be bothered because they are to busy...

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I had/have a feeling that most if what we see today is simply history repeating itself. That's one reason I told my grandpa that I'm jealous of him. In 50 years he'll be playing golf with the big man upstairs. In those same 50 years ill be 72 and who knows that I'm gonna be having to deal with then!

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    All one must do is look back at history. Two things come to mind. Joseph Goebbels...the father of modern media propaganda for Nazi Germany....And then the Roman Empire with their Gladiator Games.

The games were intended to keep the masses happy and distracted. As long as they had their games...they were happy and weren't paying attention to the way their government was screwing them and declining.

We have TV...24hr news of crap and misinformation.....American Idol....Pop "music" and for those on the other side of the fence...NFL and Sports. As was pointed out earlier....the public is distracted and happy in their bubble.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This stuff has been happening for a long time. It's nothing new. With the internet and 24 hour news networks you're just aware of it more than you were 20 years ago. It's nothing to panic over it's just history repeating. If you want to know what will happen in the future all you need to do is study the past.

You're right we were more moral when we owned human beings

Good point! Now the US government owns humans!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

Even a few of the young model looking girls that you normally associate with "its all okay" where I work are quietly trying to buy weapons. Most of us guys sell stuff among us or lead each other to deals. I work at a hospital, and we know the dangers of communist thought processes better than many.

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    The only way this is going to stop is when the 51% of people that actually pay net taxes in the country, pull together in large groups or blocs and wipe their asses with their tax returns instead of sending these vermin money.

It will take alot of guts and fortitude (I don't know if we have the stomach for it), to have several thousand people in the same areas just not send any more money until the system is completely reworked and transformed.

This will spread across the country very quickly and then you will see stuff getting done. The reason everyone is stealing is because those who don't contribute are NEVER going to stop, and those that pay are bitter and they are stealing, and those that are in government are stealing and wasting because it's not their money.

^^^THIS^^^ As I was reading, this is exactly what I was thinking. The gov't produces nothing, makes nothing, generates no real revenue other than what they take from us, the people.

Top Bottom