The President

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    In an interview with Barbara Walters, Obama was asked about his older daughter dating. He said that they laugh and joke about how he ran a second term because he liked the secret service protection for his daughters. He said that he liked the idea that they were protected with them having guns.

Those might not be his exact words that he used but the word guns and protection are exact.

Guns are good for protecting his family but wants them regulated for the nation?
    Sound familiar?

rocketsteve

Florida Cracker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Nowhere
    In an interview with Barbara Walters, Obama was asked about his older daughter dating. He said that they laugh and joke about how he ran a second term because he liked the secret service protection for his daughters. He said that he liked the idea that they were protected with them having guns.

Those might not be his exact words that he used but the word guns and protection are exact.

Guns are good for protecting his family but wants them regulated for the nation?
    Sound familiar?

The man lives by the saying: "Do as I say; not as I do."

To call Obama a "hypocrite" is the understatement of the century... :thumbsdown:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    If I was OBA I would think having someone protecting me and my family a good idea too. I can imagine that not everyone is as tolerant of the current president as I.... He must have made some enemies along the way.

However I do think it would be a good idea for the secret service to turn in their guns and use other less lethal means to protect the 1st family. I think that would set a good example and many citizens would folow their lead. I think the 1st family should have those niftly armored bookbags, and practice some drills just in case.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    History has a way of repeating itself

men_of_the_year_zps9560bae8.jpg

And yes RocketSteve, Mr. O IS a "hypocrite."
    Obama daughters attend school with armed guards: Does the NRA have a valid point?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom