The Raid: Redemption (Movie)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    OFF THE CHAIN! for starters.

I'm one of those guys that does NOT watch a movie twice.....unless on the rare occasion it Slams beyond measure.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1899353/
    A SWAT team becomes trapped in a tenement run by a ruthless mobster and his army of killers and thugs.

Being a Roku/Netflix User I watch tons of off-key independent films that never play in theaters. Interesting enough this has nothing to do with QUALITY.

Some of the best movies I've watched happened to be Movies hardly anyone has ever heard of. You'd also be suprised just how many there are. Bruce Willis probably has 10 movies on Netflix that never made it to the Big Screen and they all rock!

So every so often I come across one of these gems that I just say WOW! over......with mouth on the floor.
    You know the kind that sometimes have so much bad-assery going on you almost find yourself getting out of breathe? lol

Well THIS is one of those movies.

and yes not a word of English is spoken in it :mamoru:

Doesn't matter for me considering I watch most films with Subtitles plus there's more bullets flying and throat punches being landed than there are words spoken.

Here is a taste; Decide for yourself. The trailer really is a snippet of what pretty much 80% of the Movie is. Non-Stop **** flying, blade cutting awesome gun fighting.

I thought Dredd was bad ass and they are saying this is the movie Dredd should have been!

Still not convinced you want to see it?

Here is one of about 15 Fight Scenes.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Oh, and the sequel has been announced. Same director and lead actor and I think it picks up right after the end of the first one. :bravo:

Zephyr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Polk
    Good movie, bit on the brutal side. The redemption part of the name weirded me out and made me think it was a sequel to something (spent a week looking around for "The Raid" before realizing it didn't exist), but otherwise no complaints. It's subtitled, but they aren't really necessary most of the time; a knife in the chest followed by an expletive is pretty universally intelligible.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Oh, and the sequel has been announced. Same director and lead actor and I think it picks up right after the end of the first one. :bravo:

Yea it says Part 2 picks up 2 hours after this one ends supposedly.

Can't wait. There's another movie on Netflix Instant by the same director, going to check it out too.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Some of the best movies I've watched happened to be Movies hardly anyone has ever heard of. You'd also be suprised just how many there are. Bruce Willis probably has 10 movies on Netflix that never made it to the Big Screen and they all rock!

Downloaded and watched it that was bad a$$.

What movies off hand that you can recall that had Bruce Willis in them? I am always looking for good action movies like this please share more :).

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I watched "fire with fire" the other night with Bruce Willis. I cannt remember it in theaters.

Yea that one and Set Up was good too.

Robert DeNiro has a few;
    Killer Elite, Limitless, Stone, Machete,

Mel Gibson;
    Get the Gringo, Edge of Darkness

Jason Statham;
    Blitz, Killer Elite, Safe,

There's plenty more.

I like the Death Race Triology. I mean it was ok to good.

Top Bottom