The Tactical Advantage PDR 556

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TacAdv5000

Gunsmith
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Alexandria, La
    Hello all,
    Just wanted to let you know there is a local Louisiana source for the AR Platform. I have launched the Tactical Advantage Line of PDRs (Personal Defense Rifles, Formally known as AR's) I currently have about an 8 to 10 week backlog and the rifles are running from 1000.00 up to 1650.00 depending on the options you choose. We are a small upstart manufacturer located in Alexandria LA. If you interested in ordering one please feel free to email me with contact info to David@tacadv5000.com. All uppers are built in house to your specs, please don't ask for a barrel longer than 20" because I won't build those. I'm currently updating the website to include the new uppers, and yes I can build the 300 Blackouts as well. One we get things calmed down from the initial launch we will be building the 308 as well. We have many interesting options from custom triggers to optics packages and I will be happy to discuss them with you.
    For those of you familiar with my company I appreciate your business, for those who are are just learning of us I look forward to working with you.
    On another note I am currently looking for a CNC programmer and an operator as well as gun builders. Just send me a resume to the above email address and I will get back to you.

Thank you again for your consideration.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom