The time to fight is NOW!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 504Renegade

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    New Orleans (Mid-City)
    Good Evening All,

I know many here are ho-hum,been there done that concerning the newest threat of an AWB.... but for the rest of us:

Thinking about the oncoming political onslaught regarding the attempts at trampling of our 2nd Amendment Rights , I was inspired by these words from a dude I subscribe to on Youtube. One of his viewers took up the task to print up some fliers and visit his local gun shop and pass them out encouraging patrons to call their reps and let them know not to support any legislation that would impede the rights of the citizens to keep and bear arms.

I can't visit every gun shop, but I can help scale the effort. Download the attached Pdf, print as many as you can and hit your local gun store, shooting range or even the grocery store and pass these out to every person you can. Encourage them to call their reps. People are becoming complacent and thinking that just by joining the NRA that is all they need to do to fight this steamroller that is coming to squash our rights. Don't fall victim to complacency and for god's sake's DO SOMETHING!!!!

Link to the Pdf:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fydx2mfis25i80q/fightnow.pdf

Last edited:
    Top Bottom