The Walking Dead Premier

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G

gunguy11

Well what a way to start this season off. I'm a little pissed I must say.
    LOL at the silver funnel looking silencer.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    the whole time i watch i keep thinking twenty two! if they all had ruger 10/22's and a couple thousand rounds with the ruger 25 round mags their zombie problems would be over. but i guess that wouldn't make a good show.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Somewhere along the way they managed to find an AR, an AK, and threaded barrels and silencers for several of their pistols....It's almost like someone from Arfcom wrote this episode

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Glad to see they found better guns (they listened to fans) but come on, this show has the WORST firearms effects I've ever seen. Not a single slide moves back after the shot, and they don't even pretend it recoils. Just the same little flame poot and crappy sound effect for every gun. It didn't bother me when the guns sucked anyway and it was a relatively low budget show, but they really have no excuse this season.

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    The new hardware is cool and all, but doesn't come close to Daryl pulling that Busse TG out and carving some sh!t up !

teamgemini.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    How did "Whorie" (Lori), go from 6 weeks pregnant and barely showing at the last episode abandoning the farm to about to burst on the road in this first episode?

I guess that zombie virus speeds up the fetal incubation period?!?

And Hershel doesn't shave, but everyone else keeps their hair cuts and beards in tact?

I know it's Sci-Fi, but couldn't they keep to some kind of factual time frame on occurrences?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    How did "Whorie" (Lori), go from 6 weeks pregnant and barely showing at the last episode abandoning the farm to about to burst on the road in this first episode?

I guess that zombie virus speeds up the fetal incubation period?!?

And Hershel doesn't shave, but everyone else keeps their hair cuts and beards in tact?

I know it's Sci-Fi, but couldn't they keep to some kind of factual time frame on occurrences?

It's a bit off, but they (supposedly) went through an entire winter while we waited for the new episodes. That stuff doesn't bother me at all... whatever to keep the story going. But wtf was on carl's M9?

And that black chick is genius with the two zombie pack mules.

They need to be smarter. Like when they ran into the court yard to go hand-to-hand rather than just making noise at the fence to bring them closer and killing them with no risk to themselves.

Still the BEST show on television. I don't have cable, but I find ways of watching TWD.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I liked it when they found the guards at the prison and they had to go old school on them since they had armor, best part was when they took the gas mask off and his face came with it LOL.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's a bit off, but they (supposedly) went through an entire winter while we waited for the new episodes. That stuff doesn't bother me at all... whatever to keep the story going. But wtf was on carl's M9?

They need to be smarter. Like when they ran into the court yard to go hand-to-hand rather than just making noise at the fence to bring them closer and killing them with no risk to themselves.

Still the BEST show on television. I don't have cable, but I find ways of watching TWD.

Absolutely! Who do they think is watching this crap; morons!?! :mamoru: They prop Rick up as this carefully thought out planner, but they go chaotically hand-to-hand; when only a mere scratch can zombify you? :eek3:

And then Glen is checking Meg for scratches and kisses her neck with all that Zombie gore all over her? These people are filthy.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Problem is, if everyone was smarter, the problem would have already been resolved. I like the show, but I know their actions can be too intelligent or the show wouldn't work.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Problem is, if everyone was smarter, the problem would have already been resolved. I like the show, but I know their actions can be too intelligent or the show wouldn't work.

Actually, it could work if they portayed them as being more realistic. I think they are trying to stay too close to the comic book version. The world has fallen to crap, EVERYONE has a virus, there is no law or legal system, and there is no way to avoid interaction with the zombies. They can't eliminate all the zombies with that small amount of people in the group. And they must make a run to the store, eventually.

The prison is great, but unless it's Angola size (working farm), it is going to run out of provisions over time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom