The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    They didn't make it as big of a cliffhanger as they could have due to the first person perspective. Since there was no hair in the vision you can eliminate Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Michonne from the list of potential victims. We also know it wasn't Rick or Carl due to the dialogue.

I can agree on the Rick and Carl part, but the hair part? I think you put too much thought into it.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    it was a big let down for me. all the build up and hype . For a drive around episode that didnt need to be the length it was. i wonder if they r still debating on who to kill off. just in case Norman reedus new show doesnt kick off to well.

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Well, at least it looks like Carol and Morgan are off to meet the people of The Kingdom. We should be getting our first look at Ezekiel and his pet tiger Shiva early next season.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    So stupid.

yzlJCDYTQL6vCtCAuN3w_ezgif.com-video-to-gif%20(3).gif

mineralman55

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Northshore
    I've pretty much lost interest in the whole WD schtick. They have been milking the episodes for far too long, the plots are getting too lame. Just end it.

Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    My thoughts:
    I think anyone in the zombie apocalypse not acting like a squirrel on crack (constantly looking around) would be dead. Yet, this gang still likes to stop while in zombie land and give long speeches or day dream.

5 seasons is about max for a show. After that and it jumps the shark.

Finale was too long. The only mitigating, redeeming excuse I can give for it is that it showed how outnumbered they were, but the show could have done that in the normal 1 hour timeframe.

I like Fear the Walking Dead. The livings' behaviors seem more in line with how people would really act. I love Ruben Blades character.

I'll still stick with The Walking Dead. It's a good Sunday night past time even though it frustrates and infuriates me at times (correction: I have the power to choose my response to the stimuli; I allow myself to feel that way.)

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    brutal episode...this is what the finale of last season should have been

Agreed. This would have made a better finale, but I guess they wanted their cliffhanger. It was a good way to kick off the season, but I imagine we will see a whole lot of feet dragging (pun intended) by the writers from here on out. I hope I'm wrong and every episode moves the story forward in a significant way.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Agreed. This would have made a better finale, but I guess they wanted their cliffhanger. It was a good way to kick off the season, but I imagine we will see a whole lot of feet dragging (pun intended) by the writers from here on out. I hope I'm wrong and every episode moves the story forward in a significant way.

yeah I'm kinda watching the show now just out of habit so I'm hoping all the new groups that will be introduced will re-new the show a bit

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    I watched the Talking Dead afterward, rather silly fan show. Anyway, one interesting thing was the writer was commenting they were using this as a way to expand the whole universe of walking dead, and show how there were all kinds of other groups out there. Makes sense, and up to now it's just been smaller isolated groups. But there would probably be bigger groups forming and that opens up the show for a very expanded storyline. I see the walkers as becoming a secondary element to the show going forward. It's really more about these groups and the people in them.

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...I see the walkers as becoming a secondary element to the show going forward. It's really more about these groups and the people in them.

The zombies have been secondary to me from the beginning -- always more interested in the way the group evolved and coped.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    **Moderate spoiler warning**

I liked the premier. I liked the light hearted ep 7-2. This Daryl episode was as boring as watching the dog crap in the yard.

The forced "tension" wasn't needed. I didn't feel at any point that anyone was in danger, since they just offed two big characters in the 7-1 episode. Negan isn't as menacing as they play him up to be. In other words, he don't scare me. Oh, I know his character is supposedly a big tough guy. The portrayal is not as believable as they hype it up to be, for me.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    **Moderate spoiler warning**

I liked the premier. I liked the light hearted ep 7-2. This Daryl episode was as boring as watching the dog crap in the yard.

The forced "tension" wasn't needed. I didn't feel at any point that anyone was in danger, since they just offed two big characters in the 7-1 episode. Negan isn't as menacing as they play him up to be. In other words, he don't scare me. Oh, I know his character is supposedly a big tough guy. The portrayal is not as believable as they hype it up to be, for me.

Yeah, in this last episode, Negan didn't seem so menacing. There is something about the fact he walks around everywhere with Lucille, I think it makes him seem like it's a crutch. He would be more menacing if he didn't carry around the bat everywhere, that his power and control wasn't just about the bat. In this episode, you can see that his control of things is more tenuous than it seemed in the season opener. I thought he was more sinister than the governor, but now I see the governor was more diabolical and probably more dangerous, Negan is just a simple thug with a mean stick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom