The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I hope they don't wait until the end of the season to do the whole prison breakdown. Looks like they are going to drag it out like they did the farm. They really need to pick up the story pace. And why oh why couldn't they kill Lori off like they did in the comic, then we wouldn't have to deal with this "Ghost" "Vision" crap yet.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I hope they don't wait until the end of the season to do the whole prison breakdown. Looks like they are going to drag it out like they did the farm. They really need to pick up the story pace. And why oh why couldn't they kill Lori off like they did in the comic, then we wouldn't have to deal with this "Ghost" "Vision" crap yet.

would Rick still not suffer from guilt associated with Lori's death if she died like in the comics (not to mention the addition of the death of Judith)?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

It's the biggest hit on cable right now! It gained that mega show status by the final episode of the first season. They are milking this puppy for every dollar now man! The slower pace is intentional now. :dunno:

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    how many more episodes left in the season? of course the prison setting will last the whole season, they made the prison just for the show! the prison lasted very long in the comic. a lot happened in that prison that they won't show it seems. love stories and a serial killer for example. hell they didn't even start the garden.

for you complainers, just thank god we have a show like this among the sea of liberal shows.

"would Rick still not suffer from guilt associated with Lori's death if she died like in the comics (not to mention the addition of the death of Judith)?"

comic spoiler:

long after the prison, rick tells someone he didn't think the baby was his anyway.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    That show is just too unbelievable.....I mean, why are they hiding and not out hunting zombies everyday???? :draw:

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I was impressed that he told everyone in the car to cover their ears before firing a shot. I think the producers are now at least attempting to make the firearm scenes a little more believable.

That was pretty dickish and whats up with too bags of guns? Did he not see the footlocker of nades? At least its getting better

I was hoping they picked up some grenades and just aren't going to show them until the next episode.

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    The contribution of the last two episodes to the overall storyline can be summed up in a haiku:

Andrea comes, goes
    Rick gets guns, Morgan crazy
    Carl's quite a bitch

...and that last line isn't even new info. Seriously, that's it for the past two episodes. Getting pretty obvious AMC is thinking about deviating from their limited-season promise in favor spreading the content out to make more seasons. Le gay.

Malachi

Yes, I'm new.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Morgan City
    its not that bad, a little story line, (like season 2) is not a bad thing.

i also agree with WTH do they do all day. "hey guy's, im going to take this stick, and go stab zombies through the fence. id say that's one every 10 min, in 8 hours, i should have 30 knocked out in no time."

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    anyone noticed morgan is not the same actor from season 1? the original morgan was the mysterious black guy from jericho.

well after a search it looks like its the same guy but he looks way different imo.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Rick is a dick...nuff said.

Dude is running after them asking for help and they just drive off...twice. :madfawk: you rick!

I had to explain this to the wife:
    They don't have the supplies to support who they have, much less take on new people who are dumb enough to run around screaming in areas loaded with zombies that are attracted to noise.

They did scarf his pack off his corpse on the way out.

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's getting too repetitive in my opinion. I'm excited to see the new episode of The Following tonight! Any show on tv that makes you go "oh s%#t" is good in my book

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    I agree to a point but if youre gearing up for a fight a few extra shooters wouldnt be a bad thing.

QUOTE=Devilneck;1206167]I had to explain this to the wife:
    They don't have the supplies to support who they have, much less take on new people who are dumb enough to run around screaming in areas loaded with zombies that are attracted to noise.

They did scarf his pack off his corpse on the way out.[/QUOTE]

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    That was my thinking. An extra gun wouldn't hurt. Or even an extra target...we all know someone else from their group is going to die when they face off with the gov. My money is on the peg legged doctor. He will do nothing but slow them down once they leave the prison and get on the move again.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    I agree to a point but if youre gearing up for a fight a few extra shooters wouldnt be a bad thing.

Rick doesn't want to add someone to the group unless he already knows who they are and how far he can actually trust them. Can't really blame him given the circumstances.

Top Bottom