The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Good news that they are bringing in the Abraham character, he is great in the comics. Better news that they have cast Michael Cudlitz to play the part.

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    Unless I'm forgetting something from last season, what was the deal with the 1911 that Rick found buried in the garden area?

Probably something having to do with him not wanting to carry a gun anymore which was mentioned in the episode, old Rick would have seen the gun as valuable and not just tossed it into the wheel barrow. Just a theory...

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Probably something having to do with him not wanting to carry a gun anymore which was mentioned in the episode, old Rick would have seen the gun as valuable and not just tossed it into the wheel barrow. Just a theory...

Maybe so...I figured it was probably something more symbolic. Maybe as a reminder of the attacks on the prison during last season and how far things have come since then?

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Good news that they are bringing in the Abraham character, he is great in the comics. Better news that they have cast Michael Cudlitz to play the part.

Abraham, his GF (Rosita) and the science teacher (Eugene?) are all being cast. Personally, I'd like to see Morgan return.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I think its one of the little girls feeding the rats to the walkers. I really have no idea who burned the bodies, but old boy is mighty pissed off.

highlight

the medic burned the bodies, the little girl is feeding the rats. glad to see rick back being a hard ass though ( the symbolism of burning the shirt and strapping that python on)

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    This season's looking pretty good so far. Lots of new faces, and already lots of them have extra holes through them. Spoiler-thoughts below.

That was my idea initially, but the rats were on the inside of the fence. It looks like someone is killing them then leaving them on the ground to attract the walkers. I think I remember in the last season, the Governor talking about wanting somebody on the inside at the jail. I'm thinking it's one of the newer women.

Looks like Rick gave up on giving up violence, eh? Oh and I'm betting that fence doesn't hold up, and they end up getting overrun.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    HOLY CRAP! Did anyone see the preview for next week's episode that was shown on Talking Dead????

Omg no but I'm so freaking excited. I love love love this show thanks to speedster.

I need to make friends with someone with cable so I can bring them pizza and let me watch it on Sundays haha.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom