The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    his death was way better in the comic. he might not be dead though. i think it was the other guy they where eating. glen may play dead and survive?

rick is a badass.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Afterwards, on The Talking Dead, there was no "In Memorium Of" or tribute to Glenn...Hmmmm....

Also, I think it was established somewhere earlier in the series, that a cut exposed to infected blood does not cause one to turn. I may be wrong, though...

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I'm not sure the series would "fake" glenn's death...they've never really faked anyone's death like this before have they?

I think if Glenn is dead that it makes sense from a storyline perspective, but is one of the most lame and stupid deaths of the series.

COMICS SPOILER COMMENT BELOW: You have to highlight the text to see it

And I think Rick cuts off his left hand soon.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    I'm not sure the series would "fake" glenn's death...they've never really faked anyone's death like this before have they?

I think if Glenn is dead that it makes sense from a storyline perspective, but is one of the most lame and stupid deaths of the series.

Especially since Glenn was looking at a possible hot date with some chick named Lucille

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Especially since Glenn was looking at a possible hot date with some chick named Lucille

Well, since the show doesn't follow exactly like the comics, I could see someone else having that date with Lucille instead.

idk, I'm disappointed with this Glenn scenario. If he isn't dead, then that's pretty lame I think...if he did die that way, that's pretty lame too for Glenn.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I don't think Glenn is dead.

There was definite foreshadowing when Michonne said: *Have you ever been covered in so much blood that you didn’t know if it was yours or a walkers’ or your friends?*

Nicholas fell on top of Glen. The intestines we see are Nicholas' because your intestines are not in your neck.

There was plenty of room for a guy built like Glen to slide under that dumpster.

Glen has evaded walkers before by covering himself in blood.

anigif_optimized-14461-1445871667-5.gif

I'm kinda worried about Rick though. I want to know why he didn't shut the damn door on the RV when he noticed the walkers coming. Throw the bodies out and hunker down!

Last edited:

jakiro100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2015
    NJ
    I don't think glenn is dead because otherwise they would have shown his bottom part of the body. it was clearly Nic body getting eaten by the zombies

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    If he does survive (which I have no doubt that he will), it'll be interesting to see what sort of Deus Ex Machina the writers put in to get him out of what would appear to be an almost inescapable situation.

trout25red

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Best Bank
    If he does survive (which I have no doubt that he will), it'll be interesting to see what sort of Deus Ex Machina the writers put in to get him out of what would appear to be an almost inescapable situation.

If he made it under the dumpster, it seems that he would need to benefit from a distraction to cause them to get away from him. Another horn, someone else from Alexandria, or some Wolves perhaps.

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    I'm calling it....

Someone has a baby boy at some point on the FTWD. FTWD and TWD groups end up meeting together at some point down the line. Lil Ass Kicker and Fear Adam hook up and win the immunity idol for their offspring. Show ends not knowing if they make it or not but at least humanity has a chance again.

or

A doc is found and made part of Fear at some point. FTWD and TWD groups end up meeting together at some point down the line. Dr. Banner figures out Lil Ass Kicker is immune and makes a pharmaceutical start-up. Show ends not knowing if immunized outlast the walkers but at least humanity has a chance again.

Bonus Points - They meet in Louisiana cause of the tax breaks that make it cheaper to film here.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'm calling it....

Someone has a baby boy at some point on the FTWD. FTWD and TWD groups end up meeting together at some point down the line. Lil Ass Kicker and Fear Adam hook up and win the immunity idol for their offspring. Show ends not knowing if they make it or not but at least humanity has a chance again.

or

A doc is found and made part of Fear at some point. FTWD and TWD groups end up meeting together at some point down the line. Dr. Banner figures out Lil Ass Kicker is immune and makes a pharmaceutical start-up. Show ends not knowing if immunized outlast the walkers but at least humanity has a chance again.

Bonus Points - They meet in Louisiana cause of the tax breaks that make it cheaper to film here.

What did I just read . . . . . .

Top Bottom