The Zombies have arrived

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    You guys better be Johnny on the spot if you plan on looting your way to victory, cause you can be darn sure that dude with the deuce and a half is gonna be headed that way :D

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    You guys better be Johnny on the spot if you plan on looting your way to victory, cause you can be darn sure that dude with the deuce and a half is gonna be headed that way :D

4x magnification on the AR means it's easier to just take it from them once they've braved the masses in the store.

Not that I would do that.... :chuckles:

Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    Uh, They had better keep an eye on the guy that got bit....
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    First placed I'd loot is a drug store for the antibiotics then the pain med's. They're very light and worth more than their weight in gold.

Dave

luckythirteen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    “1. Organize before they rise! 2. They feel no fear, why should you? 3. Use your head: cut off theirs. 4. Blades don't need reloading. 5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair. 6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it. 7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike. 8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert! 9. No place is safe, only safer. 10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.” ― Max Brooks, The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    *1. Organize before they rise! 2. They feel no fear, why should you? 3. Use your head: cut off theirs. 4. Blades don't need reloading. 5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair. 6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it. 7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike. 8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert! 9. No place is safe, only safer. 10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.* ― Max Brooks, The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

You forgot cardio.

Truitt45

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Tickfaw
    *1. Organize before they rise! 2. They feel no fear, why should you? 3. Use your head: cut off theirs. 4. Blades don't need reloading. 5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair. 6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it. 7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike. 8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert! 9. No place is safe, only safer. 10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.* ― Max Brooks, The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
    +1 :thumbsup:

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Hate to say it, but if the zombie apocalypse did happen, the best anyone could do (short of being provided military protection) is delay the inevitable. You'll run out of bullets, out of energy to swing weapons, etc. Personally, I hope the zombies are like Shaun of the Dead zombies and not 28 Days later zombies.
    Or, God forbid, I Am Legend zombies...

WongBob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Heflin, LA
    City folk probably wont make it out of the city with their minds in tact. I will be ok for a while. I have enough rounds to kill 10k+ with clean headshots.

If we get fast moving zombies were all ****ed. Slow movers means target practice is going to run late.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom