There's no way that you can't tell me that all of this 2A stuff is not big money grab

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It’s coming, has anyone noticed all the plate readers popping up everywhere?
    Ever noticed how upset police officers get too whenever someone has one of the camera blockers? They hate those things as if the camera blocker were actively seeking to harm them.
    We live in a security state where everything is being recorded.
    I guess we can just start playing the leftist game and wear ski mask everywhere we go and if anyone questions it just say it’s a Covid mask. I wonder if the facial recognition software can still detect someone if they are wearing a mask? It’s crazy how high tech that stuff is.

Honestly stuff like this never used to bother me when I was younger but the older I get theirs just something unsettling about government wanting to track your every move. I still don’t let it bother me but I don’t like it one bit. I used to be one of the guys who was of the opinion “if you’re not doing anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about” I think we can all think of countless cases over the years where that hasn’t really been true. In fact the exact opposite has played out much more than it should.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Ever noticed how upset police officers get too whenever someone has one of the camera blockers? They hate those things as if the camera blocker were actively seeking to harm them.
    We live in a security state where everything is being recorded.
    I guess we can just start playing the leftist game and wear ski mask everywhere we go and if anyone questions it just say it’s a Covid mask. I wonder if the facial recognition software can still detect someone if they are wearing a mask? It’s crazy how high tech that stuff is.

Honestly stuff like this never used to bother me when I was younger but the older I get theirs just something unsettling about government wanting to track your every move. I still don’t let it bother me but I don’t like it one bit. I used to be one of the guys who was of the opinion “if you’re not doing anythingC wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about” I think we can all think of countless cases over the years where that hasn’t really been true. In fact the exact opposite has played out much more than it should.
    Camera blocker? Tell me more!

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Camera blocker? Tell me more!
    Camera/ photo blockers. They are clear covers that go over your license plate. To the naked eye you can read and see the license plate. When a photo is taken it blurs it out. It’s a clear cover angled a certain way. Not exactly a “camera blocker” as I originally described it but I’m sure you’ve seen them before. I don’t know this for fact but I assume if they work for a camera they should work for a video? Maybe not though as I believe some are designed where the flash causes the blurred image.

Seems like something a quick Amazon order and a cell phone camer or home cameras could figure out for sure.

Top Bottom