They got a white dude!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This can't be. :dunno: I think we all know by now that unarmed teenagers are among the most gentle of souls- especially in a social setting such as this.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    "Armstrong called the attack an isolated incident Monday. He also said MPD does not have enough evidence to call the case a hate crime. "

NOT A HATE CRIME!!?!? Wtf?!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Wish I lived closer so I could join a peaceful protest. "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!" There's no reason why that guy should have defend himself. Afterall, they were just unarmed teenagers.

seawolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    North Baton Rouge
    Now just imagine how this would have been portrayed if the victim was armed and defended himself by shooting one of his assailants? It is a no win situation.

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Can't wait until POTUS, AG Holder, the FBI, and Big Al show up to make sure justice is served.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Now just imagine how this would have been portrayed if the victim was armed and defended himself by shooting one of his assailants? It is a no win situation.

sad sad world we live in. And I'm not even white, but can't stand the racial disparity.

Can't wait until POTUS, AG Holder, the FBI, and Big Al show up to make sure justice is served.

Not even mentioned... Guess the victim had to die before it became a big deal. Not just beat unconscious.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    Reading article white and black Kroger workers were beaten. I'm thinking thats reason why the mob violence wasn't considered a hate crime.
    Local residents of all races should peacefully gather. Demanding that justice due should is served to the attackers.

Top Bottom