They really need to be Handled like anyone else would be!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/johnny-de...president-042205241--abc-news-topstories.html
    Treat them like you are I would if we did crap like this
    Madonna, Katy Griffin, and a whole slew of them.
    This is what get guys like that wacko started! That shot up the ball field! Hitting what 6-7 and some will never be the same?
    Toss his home good like they do the "Average JOE"! Impound his cars ect tear them to the last screw like they do at the boarder when looking for drugs! They really tear into them with crow bars ect. A simple warrant looking for any proof of any plots would do it! Then toss him in jail for 6 months, with a fine for saying ect.
    That would stop all the others from doing it from now on! What would have happened if the show was on the other foot? And Hillery was the President?

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    For a rich guy. He sure looks ruff! As in always looks like he just woke up behind a dumpster! After a week long bender, of drugs and drinking. But is really for a night out at a fine place to eat ect
    If he came to where I worked, or owned, I would refuse him Service! And state nicely, he does not meet the dress code
    And when he says I am Johnny Depp! Say WHO???????????????????????????????????????

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    For a rich guy. He sure looks ruff! As in always looks like he just woke up behind a dumpster! After a week long bender, of drugs and drinking. But is really for a night out at a fine place to eat ect
    If he came to where I worked, or owned, I would refuse him Service! And state nicely, he does not meet the dress code
    And when he says I am Johnny Depp! Say WHO???????????????????????????????????????

I feel the same about him!

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Maybe for his next movie role he could play someone much like himself, like Bozo The Clown! But then that would be downing the clowns in the world. What an ass clown!

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

The SOB always looks like he needs a bath. I never watch him

iwhodat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    River Ridge, Louisiana
    I don't waste my hard earned money on Hollywood. I haven't been to a movie in years. I need Hollywood types about as much as I need another hole in my ass. They are, mostly, worthless liberals, who are out of touch with reality. I'd rather spend my cash on ammo

Top Bottom