Things you'll never hear in a western movie..........

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    Okay, maybe that needs to be changed to.......Things you SHOULD never hear in a western movie! (you know, after that one movie.....:eek5:)

“I reckon I’ll have me a half-caff double latte with a twist. IN A DIRTY MUG!”

“Gentlemen, rather than get caught up in mindless reaction, let’s draw upon our feminine selves for a more intuitive solution.”

“Can we postpone this duel until 12:05? I gotta use the little boys’ room!”

INJUNS! Quick, pull the wagons into an irregular dodecagon!”

“Ya know, Badlands Pete—a roaring fire, good coffee, nice prairie breeze, just you & me...What say we put on the rhinestone gowns and dance a jig or two?”

“Guns? We don’t need no stinkin’ guns!”

“Let’s see...hardtack & pemmican….that’s three grams of fat, seven grams of protein, and two starches.”

“You & Slim round up them strays and I’ll tell Cookie to get started on the gazpacho and fondue.”

“That’s him! That’s the yella-bellied varmint who shot my therapist!”

“He was a strong man, a good marshal, and had a keen eye for interior decoration.”

“Hey, Buck, do these chaps make my butt look big?”

“It’s like I keep telling ya Earl: Men is from Tombstone, women is from Dodge.”

“HANG’EM HIGH, BOYS!.....Okay, now a little to the left….
    Oooh! Stop right there. Perfect!”

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    What was the line we always wanted the Lone Ranger say?

"He won't tell us where the outlaws hideout is. Scalp him Tonto!"

"Mmmm Kemosabe"

Bullwinkle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    Ya know, Badlands Pete—a roaring fire, good coffee, nice prairie breeze, just you & me...What say we put on the rhinestone gowns and dance a jig or two?

Sounds like a line from Brokeback Mountain.

ourse

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2013
    3 trillion yuan ($ 7 million), is predicted inside the wife or husband with the hair The eye rate will most likely be close to 44. Rightly shown to are part of the attention on brand belongs to unscrupulous companies producing imitation Abercrombie deceive consumers.

Abercrombie outlet ,54%; net profit of 248 million yuan, 1 year-on-year loss of 43.

Abercrombie and fitch sale , This can be achievable, in an attempt to enable you to save quite a bit of cash to when you purchase this low-cost Abercrombie than Copenhagen Fitch T-shirt apart from the the clothing on the web. The retailers even consist of their child manufacturers as properly.

Abercrombie and fitch , A spot lights is also put within in purchase to check out the clothes in an acceptable way. With the colour trousers and high heels or stockings and candy-colored shoes can't do your helicopter index significantly less sweet? Scallop neck shirt colour indoor courts soil, romantic curls drift from the women’s aura abercrombie denmark and Fitch women’s jacket coat, even romantic, soft knitted material, decreasing the attractiveness with the design with Abercrombie and Fitch Women’s lapel coat, military green D – 0709, wide neck, decorative accessories inside a soft bow, providing the impression that fascinating.

Abercrombie and fitch ,The simple fact is that you can not uncover lower costs anyplace outside with the several brand items on the internet.There happen to be publications who known as BCBG's collection "sports couture," but I feel it had a little of a bohemian vibe to it. Beyond the fact that the clothing are gorgeous and produced inside the several of the most comfy fabrics I’ve ever worn, I’ve normally discovered the fit to be flattering to girls of all shapes and sizes. Are we headed back in to the grunge era? If somebody could inform me, so I could have my flannel and Pearl Jam CDs at the ready, I'd appreciate it. However, the choice for either long or short is at the hand of brides who've changed their preferences in now society.

Bcbg max dresses ,New York will be the regular beginning point in the month-long style marathon, with shows in London, Milan, and Paris to follow. I’ve performed the analysis. The lace skirt also gives beading.In this weather, worsened by worldwide warming, the sizzling seasons have grow to be even hotter and the colder a bit warmer.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    3 trillion yuan ($ 7 million), is predicted inside the wife or husband with the hair The eye rate will most likely be close to 44. Rightly shown to are part of the attention on brand belongs to unscrupulous companies producing imitation Abercrombie deceive consumers.

Abercrombie outlet ,54%; net profit of 248 million yuan, 1 year-on-year loss of 43.

Abercrombie and fitch sale , This can be achievable, in an attempt to enable you to save quite a bit of cash to when you purchase this low-cost Abercrombie than Copenhagen Fitch T-shirt apart from the the clothing on the web. The retailers even consist of their child manufacturers as properly.

Abercrombie and fitch , A spot lights is also put within in purchase to check out the clothes in an acceptable way. With the colour trousers and high heels or stockings and candy-colored shoes can't do your helicopter index significantly less sweet? Scallop neck shirt colour indoor courts soil, romantic curls drift from the women’s aura abercrombie denmark and Fitch women’s jacket coat, even romantic, soft knitted material, decreasing the attractiveness with the design with Abercrombie and Fitch Women’s lapel coat, military green D – 0709, wide neck, decorative accessories inside a soft bow, providing the impression that fascinating.

Abercrombie and fitch ,The simple fact is that you can not uncover lower costs anyplace outside with the several brand items on the internet.There happen to be publications who known as BCBG's collection "sports couture," but I feel it had a little of a bohemian vibe to it. Beyond the fact that the clothing are gorgeous and produced inside the several of the most comfy fabrics I’ve ever worn, I’ve normally discovered the fit to be flattering to girls of all shapes and sizes. Are we headed back in to the grunge era? If somebody could inform me, so I could have my flannel and Pearl Jam CDs at the ready, I'd appreciate it. However, the choice for either long or short is at the hand of brides who've changed their preferences in now society.

Bcbg max dresses ,New York will be the regular beginning point in the month-long style marathon, with shows in London, Milan, and Paris to follow. I’ve performed the analysis. The lace skirt also gives beading.In this weather, worsened by worldwide warming, the sizzling seasons have grow to be even hotter and the colder a bit warmer.

I'll hit it for free. You did mention...wife ;)

Top Bottom