This can't be real...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    there's gotta be something wrong there....

I see a PRS stock, I may have to sacrifice $50 and find out....

Last edited:

DiggerP

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    Hey there Bug Man --

DHGate is a Chinese version of a "budding" eBay. They haven't matured to levels that minimize fraud and, dealing internationally, your risks are a bit greater.

You are not purchasing from DHGate -- you are purchasing from a seller displaying on DHGate. If things haven't changed, DHGate holds your money in escrow until you receive the item (or a certain amount of time passes) and then turns the payment over to the seller.

Warning: That doesn't mean that what you receive is what you ordered, or that you are pleased with the quality of what you received. While DHGate is showing now having a US facility for returns, it will still be up to YOU to get your money back from the seller once that money has been released from DHGate to them. Also, there's a chance that the seller will refund the cost of the item only leaving you with the tab on the international shipping costs.

Further, you may have issues with customs clearing and possibly duties/taxes depending upon the amount of the purchase and how the shipping method and carrier categorizes your purchase. On some items we import I pay 2% duty immediately. Also, depending on the amount and type of good, you may be required to bond to get the items.

I do quite a bit of international business (both importing and exporting). There are some reliable sellers in all countries, and some not so nice ones as well. Just please know that your first purchases will be a gamble -- but if you find a good seller on there it might be a good one.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom