This could get really ugly :(

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Imagine if you will........

Late summer 2010, welfare checks are 2 weeks late, medicaid payments to Doctors have been interupted, police and fire have been cut to bare minimum, air conditioning in the hoods is almost not available because of cost,

No street dope, no malt likker, no a/c, food in very short supply,

Just a few of the conditions that could occur this year or next, when we talk about race war start here. The Head Neighbor in Charge started it, just like he planned

And we said manson was crazy, which he was, but he had the same spiritual connection as BHO

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Interesting post in the comments section...

"Let me tell you what's going on. As an ex-member of the New Black Panther Party, I can tell you that this organization is about nothing more than hate and terrorism.

What sparked this whole situation is that a black man was fired from a hospital in Jennings, LA for telling a white nurse 'I would love to tap that fat @$$'. A passerby heard what was said and reported him. The white girl admitted that he said it to her and he admitted to saying it when confronted by the hospital's administrator. He was terminated for sexual harassment.

He then decided to contact the 'Regional President', Joe Lawrence to help him out. Now please understand that this is a civil matter that should be dealt with between the firee and his attorney, and JALH and their attorney. If the NBPP wants to hire an attorney on his behalf, that's what they should do.

Lawrence threatened the DA that he would 'bring over 250 of my Black Panther brothers ARMED to protest this place'. He then attempted to quote his right to bear arms when the DA told him that although he had the right to bear arms in the State of Louisiana so long as it was open carry, Federal and State Law advise limitations to that right, and that this statute prohibits any person, other than commissioned law enforcement officers, from possessing a firearm at a parade or demonstration. Lawrence took offense to this and told the DA there was no way a small parish like Jeff Davis would be able to arrest all 250 members, to which the DA replied, 'I am confident arrangements could be made'.

This is pure hate, plain and simple. And as a black man in this community who has opened his eyes to the world, I realize that there is nothing that hurts our cause more than blacks treating others with hate for no other reason than to inflict fear and more hate."

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    Very well put, Pacioli. Thank you for your input. I don't care if a person is black, white, red, purple, blue or whatever.... hate is hate and you would think that "mature" people would try to act like mature people rather than 6 year olds in a school yard dispute.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Very well put, Pacioli. Thank you for your input. I don't care if a person is black, white, red, purple, blue or whatever.... hate is hate and you would think that "mature" people would try to act like mature people rather than 6 year olds in a school yard dispute.

To Clarify, those were not my comments. They were posted in the comments to the iCNN positng by someone in Lake Charles. I thought it was a refreshing bit of honest appraisal by someone who appears to be close to the situation.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    Interesting post in the comments section...

"Let me tell you what's going on. As an ex-member of the New Black Panther Party, I can tell you that this organization is about nothing more than hate and terrorism.

What sparked this whole situation is that a black man was fired from a hospital in Jennings, LA for telling a white nurse 'I would love to tap that fat @$$'. A passerby heard what was said and reported him. The white girl admitted that he said it to her and he admitted to saying it when confronted by the hospital's administrator. He was terminated for sexual harassment.

He then decided to contact the 'Regional President', Joe Lawrence to help him out. Now please understand that this is a civil matter that should be dealt with between the firee and his attorney, and JALH and their attorney. If the NBPP wants to hire an attorney on his behalf, that's what they should do.

Lawrence threatened the DA that he would 'bring over 250 of my Black Panther brothers ARMED to protest this place'. He then attempted to quote his right to bear arms when the DA told him that although he had the right to bear arms in the State of Louisiana so long as it was open carry, Federal and State Law advise limitations to that right, and that this statute prohibits any person, other than commissioned law enforcement officers, from possessing a firearm at a parade or demonstration. Lawrence took offense to this and told the DA there was no way a small parish like Jeff Davis would be able to arrest all 250 members, to which the DA replied, 'I am confident arrangements could be made'.

This is pure hate, plain and simple. And as a black man in this community who has opened his eyes to the world, I realize that there is nothing that hurts our cause more than blacks treating others with hate for no other reason than to inflict fear and more hate."

so according to this DA we can not carry at a parade, that was never clear to me, any input?

Im sure they could get a few LSP to back them up for such an occasion and im sure they could find jail cells for all these people if they had to

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    The DA is quoting CC law, and the parade exemption has been interpretd as for a person actually in the parade....like marching or riding a float.......still would not cover carrying in a motor vehicle IN a parade

No doubt there are plenty of other stats to arrest 250 armed BP's in Jennings

However..arrest would probably be their easiest out.......

Jennings has a bunch of dead girls to figure out too.........maybe all the BP's in one group, arrested and DNA gathered....hmmmmm, where could that lead

Dawg for Sheriff...........Ricky can stay on as my interpreter

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    To Clarify, those were not my comments. They were posted in the comments to the iCNN positng by someone in Lake Charles. I thought it was a refreshing bit of honest appraisal by someone who appears to be close to the situation.

Right. I realized that after I submitted my comment. Thank you for inserting it in here, though.

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    .........Jennings has a bunch of dead girls to figure out too.........

Yes! Maybe if dedicated LEO's could spend time working on important cases such as these instead of having to spend so much time dealing with druggies and petty arguments, fights, filling out tons of paperwork for every minor incident....... maybe they could solve some of these major crimes.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    One thing that has happened in America in the past year is that tens of millions of fed up white people have finally decided they ain't gonna take it anymore.

It ain't our fault but after seeing that our Govt. is completely out of control and non-responsive to the Citizens then groups such as the BP's should not "deliberately" try to provoke the angry people.

flatsman007

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    St.Rose
    I think every red blooded "American" is fed up @ this point regardless of their origins. I don't believe it is limited to a race or creed @ This point. Additionally kooks will always be kooks regardless of their origins. The real threat is where they all do so well, keeping us devided as a Nation. They understand very well that there is strength in numbers and the underlying moral is to keep devided. I am very far from being liberal in any way, but we will always have difference in race and creed, however all red blooded "Americans" must find a way to function as a collective group with an individual voice to be heard within it. This is what "They" don't want. They applies to whoever you perceive the threat to be.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I think every red blooded "American" is fed up @ this point regardless of their origins. I don't believe it is limited to a race or creed @ This point. Additionally kooks will always be kooks regardless of their origins. The real threat is where they all do so well, keeping us devided as a Nation. They understand very well that there is strength in numbers and the underlying moral is to keep devided. I am very far from being liberal in any way, but we will always have difference in race and creed, however all red blooded "Americans" must find a way to function as a collective group with an individual voice to be heard within it. This is what "They" don't want. They applies to whoever you perceive the threat to be.

Dam son....if you ain't Tea Party registered get on it .......we need ya

All like minded americans of any color who want to restore CONSTITUTIONAL Law to our country needs to look in to the Tea Party, read and asses, you'll find we want a peaceful solution.

Top Bottom