This is outrageous

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    I can see people hating gays more and more if this kind of **** keeps coming out. Think about how all the muzzies danced in the street after 9/11. You know how they use the argument "Not all muslims are bad" but no one ever sees them fighting the "bad muslims" or speaking out against them so most people just assume all muzzies are **** bags... I can see the same thing happening with gays if it keeps going down this road.... Or am I just crazy ? This makes me so upset.

If you want to be gay be gay in your own house, no special treatment, no special anything. No one needs to know. Just keep it to your self. Its really simple, but assholes like this rear their ugly heads and **** me off.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I can see people hating gays more and more if this kind of **** keeps coming out. Think about how all the muzzies danced in the street after 9/11. You know how they use the argument "Not all muslims are bad" but no one ever sees them fighting the "bad muslims" or speaking out against them so most people just assume all muzzies are **** bags... I can see the same thing happening with gays if it keeps going down this road.... Or am I just crazy ? This makes me so upset.

If you want to be gay be gay in your own house, no special treatment, no special anything. No one needs to know. Just keep it to your self. Its really simple, but assholes like this rear their ugly heads and **** me off.

You mean the same way blacks get the unwritten free passes from thecorrupt media and the phony liberals with regard to their behavior, as the majority of them (who must truly know it is wrong and hurting their culture in the long run), go along with it and don't dare stand up and scream that it's wrong? You mean like that?

Or the way those same phonies will denegrate and besmirch Catholics and Jews, but don't dare offend Muslims because they are cowards? You mean like that?

Or the way that Democrats make constant hypocrites of themsleves while they cover for the corruption in the Pretender's Administration as they wilfully stick it to taxpayers and workers? Like that?

And that it doesn't make normal people want to continue to hate them all? Like that?

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    Just as there is now science science, and Republican science, there's also optics optics, and Republican optics. So far as I know, the only camera maker to incorporate Republican optics in their digital cameras is Kodak, but they're in bankruptcy. So good luck wit dat!

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I guess this is a dead thought...but, why don't all US citizens have the SAME rights. Skin color or anything else shouldn't matter. We argue so many points that the COTUS already covers or is just not concerned with.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    Because the Constitution is just so much faded vellum. Sure, we're all equal, but some are more equal than others.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    A little bit off topic here, but still has to do with discrimination. I've seen foster parents turn down deaf kids strictly because they are deaf. The most common excuse? "Well, he's deaf. He won't understand me."

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    As many as it takes to get banned, Ser Socke Puppete. Tell me, do you tremble in fear of "homoism," too?

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Bingo! (And I still don't know why revolver people are "pathetic.")

What the hell...
    I never said they were. I said never shooting more than 40 times was a pathetic argument. ;)

That's not here or there. My adversity for their necessity for many women is understood by those that are important. I'm not stressing if you don't get it.

Have one on me.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    You're 58? And the only thing you have to do in life is harass someone you've never met?

Sheesh, you're old enough to be my father, and my 14 yr old has better Internet sense.
    I've noted your expressed interest in Buddhism. Before you judge so harshly (or so quick), might I commend "Wild Ivy" to your reading list? An autobiography of Ikyuu... among the most insightful and popular Zen monks in Japanese history.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I know someone who recently opened up a martial arts school who claims to be of the Zen persuasion.

His actions however either go against Zen or else that is one f*cked up religion!

Top Bottom