This week: Floor vote - HB 142, 693; Committee vote - HB 316, 318

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Folks,

Every one of these alerts are worth your time. I take less than 3 minutes to obtain your representatives email address or phone numbers and actually contribute to these efforts.

Find your legislator here: http://www.legis.la.gov/Legis/Home.aspx

You can participate with other pro-gun Rights people and stand, or do nothing and fall!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I cannot emphasize this enough! Send these emails.

The personal aide of Representative Tony Bacala of Prairieville called me personally to tell me he has received all of the emails; she said he would try to call me to discuss when he got some time, but I told her that wasn't necessary.

So they DO MATTER to some of them!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Done. I also brought up hb4 which is still stuck in commitee. Hopefully rep Pugh pays attention to emails I cant recall ever hearing back directly from him before but I email him from time to time.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Sent to two people! I couldn't find the other dudes email and didn't want to fill out the form on his website.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You guys that want these killed better get cracking. This is the direct response from Tony Bacala (R) Prairieville. He seemed to be the most level headed person on the Criminal Justice Committee during debate.

Mr. *****,

I will be a supporter of 2nd Amendment rights. I do have some concerns about 318 and 316, and won't decide on my vote until I've carefully listed to debate.

If you watched debate last week, you should have noted that I was probably the greatest supporter of killing a bad gun bill brought by a New Orleans representative…you see that a lot from me.

Tony

Top Bottom