Three Baton Rouge Police Shot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Now, they've got some **** head speculating what happened because he heard the gunshots and saw someone dead and another running with what he "assumed was an AR-15" and it had nothing to do with shooting cops. This is the type of **** the media and public run with and ignore facts.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    This city is doomed. White flight will continue and the voters will be outnumbered. Yesterday a friend who rents out the house next to me asked me to get on her roof and look at the vents as something was leaking. Vents looked good but the 2 bullet holes however. I've been saving for a while for a new house. When I reach my goal I won't be buying in town. The democrats can have this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    read something that they had a 911 call of a suspicious man walking down they hwy with a "assult rifle" and they were dispatched to the scene, when they pulled up he opened fire, that's just one site saying that though don't know how true it is

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Sickening -- The police have to take a stand - nationwide. They should all take 2 weeks off -- tell the "LEADERS" of this nation that Enough is Enough -- stand behind them OR face the consequences of pandering to all the special interest groups.......

fallingbird

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Metairie
    read something that they had a 911 call of a suspicious man walking down they hwy with a "assult rifle" and they were dispatched to the scene, when they pulled up he opened fire, that's just one site saying that though don't know how true it is

That's what a JPSO detail officer told me about an hour ago. Prayers and strength to those on the front line in BR.

marshrunner757

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Sulphur, LA
    My opinion is its time to open season on BLM. Police are outnumbered and have no rights to protect themselves or the law abiding citizens. Our government has tied their hands and made them sitting ducks. They have sold out our safety and our future to useless thugs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

fallingbird

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Metairie
    Sadly, it will get worse before it gets better. If some sort of retaliation happens, the good people of BR might have to put their 'Korean Game Face' on to protect themselves. It's an ugly, no win situation.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Not a single one of you lives in Br? Amazing

I live in BR but I flew out of town yesterday. Won't be back until Thursday.

My prayers are with the families of the fallen and those officers wounded. This is a product of leftists agenda and propaganda. Thanks to all LEO for what you do, stay safe out there.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Not a single one of you lives in Br? Amazing

I learned along time ago to get out of the rat race, and give the rats the track!!! I'm very comfortable and happy on my 7.5 acres in rual country of Livingston parish!!! With mostly equal minded people, pro gun, all Christians, and look out for one another!!!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    It will be "Interesting" to see the background/motivation behind the suspect that was killed. I would venture to say he fills this criteria:
    1. Existing criminal record
    2. leanings toward, participation, or some membership in the protests against police
    3. Registered Democrat

I could be wrong....but we'll see.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    It will be "Interesting" to see the background/motivation behind the suspect that was killed. I would venture to say he fills this criteria:
    1. Existing criminal record
    2. leanings toward, participation, or some membership in the protests against police
    3. Registered Democrat

I could be wrong....but we'll see.

And you will have to listen to the president Babel about how we are unsure of his motives.

Top Bottom