Three Baton Rouge Police Shot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Prayers for all officers and families affected. I pray that justice comes to the scum that decided to take thier lives today. I am a firm believer in not carrying a long gun in my car, and it just so happened that yesterday I decided to fit my car with one.

I keep an 870P 12ga with me as of late in my vehicle.
    Along with a handgun as per usual.
    Do not like to feel that it is necessary or reasonable, but it is what it is.
    (And no, I do not leave them in there unattended.)

When I was in the Infantry, always having a long arm was normal and required.
    Hate to feel it necessary in my civilian life.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Amazingly, not a single official or credible source has confirmed anything as the cause or the reason for this incident; but I have heard what it must be by politicians, preachers, citizens, news hacks, so called experts, and even a quarterback!

My goodness! :doh:

Last edited:

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    JBE and state police commander will air a press conference at 3pm.
    Amazingly, not a single official or credible source has confirmed anything as the cause or the reason for this incident; but I have heard what it must be by politicians, preachers, citizens, news hacks, so called experts, and even a quarterback!

My goodness! :doh:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

And this bitch Rep. Denise Marcelle has been live in the studio in her nice white suit telling us all how to act and that we don't need assault weapons for hunting.
    That picture of her was from last week on tv

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Who is the dumbass expert on channel 6 saying the gunfire was either 223 or ak type. Says very distinct sound and sounds alike. Very un educated expert

Yeah they said he is former nopd. I couldn't help but laugh a little. Maybe that was the point they wanted to lighten the mood.

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

And this bitch Rep. Denise Marcelle has been live in the studio in her nice white suit telling us all how to act and that we don't need assault weapons for hunting.
    That picture of her was from last week on tv

This is the same stupid bitch that said on the Jim Ingster radio show last, and I quote "if we don't want to comply with a police command, we shouldn't have to."

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    In a TV interview with Rep. Graves, he mentioned this is the work of outside agitators. The reporter asked if the one suspect who is dead was from Missouri, he said he had heard that rumor but it wasn't confirmed.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Obama is so full of crap. Says he doesn't know what the motives are currently.... You have 1000's of people protesting across the country, shouting f the police and no justice no peace. Yet you don't know why there would be a war on police?

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    If it were an Isis recruiting video he would have been arrested
    Bet he turned white as a ghost when he opened the door and cops/FBI was there
    looks like all we can do as a community is to pray. And hope our leaders stop letting all these un-permitted groups meet.
    I still can not see how those in charge can say that it is a peaceful protest when 4 cops get killed in Dallas! And Now Baton Rouge

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Very good press conference by the gov. And police chief!!! It's not gun control!! It's crazy stupid worthless people, committing acts of trashy people

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    So it's about race huh? Then why did they kill a black police office?

Prayers to the family and his child. Makes me want to cry for that baby boy.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    And his first words. Temper our words and wait for information. Yet when a black guy was shot, it was "we need to work on the racial divide". Piece of ****.

2 guys picked up in Port Allen. Walmart called them in when they arrived in black clothing and changed clothes in the store and left. They got into a car with texas plates. Currently being questioned by fbi in baton Rouge.

Top Bottom