Three gun - heavy metal competition......

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eganx

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    was Monroe LA, now Kingston WA
    So I read about three gun heavy metal(308, 12guage, 45) competitions today. Sounds like a blast. anyone know where to find such a thing in Louisiana??? I have never participated in any shooting competitions, but I like the practical application of the three gun, and the guns I have fall nicely into the heavy metal. So anyone ever shot in one, or any three gun comp? I wouldn't really be there to compete, just to have a good time so I figure I can't go wrong.

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Not too many regular scheduled full 3gun matches in LA, however, there is a small 3 gun match every 3rd Sat in Woolmarket, MS, just 1 exit west of Biloxi, if you want to try Heavy Metal , we can accomodate your wishes, also if you want to shoot traditional tactical optics or steel sights, (AR/AK .223 / 7.62 , double stack / single stack, and semi-auto shotgun) we can fit you in as well, hammer down at 9:00 am , entry fee $5.00, need more info, PM me, Southern Shooting Center in Thibodaux is thinking about maybe hosting 3 gun matches in the future, I need to call Rickey and find out

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Look for some news about a possible new 3-gun match in our area. I'm sure the guys getting together on it will have some details soon if they can work out all the details. :thumbsup:

Three gun = 3 X the fun!

Top Bottom