Tickfaw 200 Anyone Planning on attending?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    mti2e1i6irzqhib71eo.jpg
    63vyhb0cgjehi3sf0ii.jpg

Last edited:

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I've been a sailor since I was 8. These power boats on the river are perhaps the worst luxury boat ever made. All they do is go fast and be loud. Ski boats, wake boarding boats, hell ya. Jetski's? Absolutely. 35' cigarettes? Wtf were they thinking?

Call me a boat snob, but I can't help but sneer at the dudes blasting up and down the river like they're fresh out of Miami or something.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I've been a sailor since I was 8. These power boats on the river are perhaps the worst luxury boat ever made. All they do is go fast and be loud. Ski boats, wake boarding boats, hell ya. Jetski's? Absolutely. 35' cigarettes? Wtf were they thinking?

Call me a boat snob, but I can't help but sneer at the dudes blasting up and down the river like they're fresh out of Miami or something.
    But they get a different kind of trim! The only trim my boat sees is controlled by a little switch, not my wallet.

See: NWS at all:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcsobbgRs9o

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville

It's funny you put it that way, when people ask my why I want a boat like that because they are useless. My answer is always, no, they are good for two things, getting from point A to point B and making allot of noise in between. I am not into fishing, don't have much desire to pull anyone on a tube or skis or a wakeboard, but love being out on the water and the idea of a cabin to get out of the elements is nice. I don't currently own one but will.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    It's funny you put it that way, when people ask my why I want a boat like that because they are useless. My answer is always, no, they are good for two things, getting from point A to point B and making allot of noise in between. I am not into fishing, don't have much desire to pull anyone on a tube or skis or a wakeboard, but love being out on the water and the idea of a cabin to get out of the elements is nice. I don't currently own one but will.

Mine was only 24' but it had a stabin cabin, and would still do 73 with 4 people in it. Made some real good memories. Got married and sold it three months before Katrina hit.

Top Bottom