Tigers, Tigers, Tigers, Tigers, Tigers, Tigers!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    I'm feeling the hype. Can you tell?

392703_10150917168370697_783260696_21290263_1760175996_n.jpg

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Great game. Congrats to the LSU fans. You know I'll be praying for Stanford and Ok State to lose so we can sneak in for a rematch possibly. All depends on how far we fall though.

I do want to say one thing though........F@#K the Honey Badger. He could not do **** all night so he took a cheap shot. What a loser.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I do want to say one thing though........F@#K the Honey Badger. He could not do **** all night so he took a cheap shot. What a loser.[/QUOTE said:
    Yep, he's a thug. But unfortunately, that seems to be what it takes to win in the SEC (i.e. the nation) these days...

Yep, I've been drinking, so I may regret that comment in the morning.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Honey badger was wrong for what he did, but Kirkpatrick had it coming, and is just as much a thug. He pushed honey badger on his ass after the whistle earlier in the game.

If there is a rematch, which I doubt the BCS will let it happen, LSU still going to come out on top. We're the better team. I think Alabama is going to play Boise State in the sugar bowl and LSU plays Oklahoma State in the NC game.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    "I think Alabama is going to play Boise State in the sugar bowl and LSU plays Oklahoma State in the NC game." (QUOTE)

We all know how those two matches would end up, don't we ?

leVieux
    LSU

The_Shadow

The Shadow Knows!
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Southeast, LA
    I can see where BAMA will be finding a kicker...by all rights LSU should have loss that game to the Field Goals had BAMA not missed them!

Congrats to LSU for bring home the win!!!

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    Great game. Congrats to the LSU fans. You know I'll be praying for Stanford and Ok State to lose so we can sneak in for a rematch possibly. All depends on how far we fall though.

I do want to say one thing though........F@#K the Honey Badger. He could not do **** all night so he took a cheap shot. What a loser.

IDK, he did kinda pick up that big boy te and sit him down after banging TR out of bounds. that was a cheap shot he took, though.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

While I do also admit he was getting burned all night, I've watched plenty of video the game again. He was getting hit late and Kilpatrick and Maze were in his face talking **** all night. I don't support what he did and think he should have been ejected.

However the lesson is.
    Talk **** enough and keeping poking a Badger, and he might just knock the **** out of you.
    pardon.gif

Last edited:
    Top Bottom