SOLD: Tikka T3 Hunter 260 Rem, unfired NIB

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turkish

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I bought this gun last year and have decided to stick with 7mm-08s. I love the rifle, just don't need another caliber to worry about reloading for.

I bought the rifle new. It is unfired and has not a scratch on it. Comes with original box and everything that comes with it, including the integral rings/bases -- add a scope and go shoot. Comes with one full box of Federal Premium 120gr Nosler BT factory ammo and Hornady reloading dies. If you don't like the walnut stock, you can probably replace it with a used synthetic one from eBay, sell the walnut, and be $100 ahead. This is not a rifle you can go by the gun shop and buy. Tikka imported a handful of these rifles with the walnut stocks this year in 260.

Prefer FTF in Baton Rouge area. Asking $675 for rifle and ammo or $700 to throw in the dies, too. Bipod is not included. Only trade interests are SS Tikka 7mm-08 or 308 in similar condition. I can provide more photos if needed. Thanks for looking. Please send a PM if interested.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom