Tikka T3 lite .308- SOLD!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pkett44

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Yazoo Co., Ms.
    I am selling my T3 lite in .308 winchester. It is in 98-99% condition with less than a box of rounds through it. It comes with a DNZ (dednutz - a 50.00 value) one piece base and rings as well as the factory rings.I am selling to raise money for a new toy. Asking $425.00 firm. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance for a ftf transfer or will ship to your FFL for actual costs. Located in Jackson,Ms 601-906-5800 Thanks,
    Philip

Last edited:

Johntyrel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Trade?

Would you be interested in a glock 26 nearly new-in-box with mag ext on one mag?

Last edited:

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    First off, let me say that if I had the money, I'd be jumping on this. I have a Tikka T-3 in 338 Federal and love my rifle. I need to add a 308 to my collection.

Ok, I'm really not trying to shoot any deals in the foot here, but if I'm not mistaken, firearm transactions made across state lines require an FFL.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Ok, I'm really not trying to shoot any deals in the foot here, but if I'm not mistaken, firearm transactions made across state lines require an FFL.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

According to the FFL that I use, FTF handgun sales require the FFL of the seller to make the transfer to buyer. Long guns sales do not need a FFL transfer. These would be for FTF transactions.

Shipping a handgun would go from FFL of seller to FFL of the buyer. Long guns can ship from seller to FFL of the buyer.

pkett44

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Yazoo Co., Ms.
    After several questions, I guess I will my trade interest. I would be interested in a stainless 44 mag. revolver, or an Browning A5 Light Twelve.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    courtesy bump because if I didn't have this exact same rifle already, I'd be all over it.

It's a great deal on an OUTSTANDING rifle....

josh_912

c.c.
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    belle rose,la
    my light 12 is still up if someone offers a good revolver let me know maybe we can work out a 3 way (hope that doesn't sound too kinky haha)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom