Times-Picayune (I cancelled my subscription today)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Oh my God they have stooped to a new level with that one.... I can't believe they went that far as to blatantly lie like that - there is no way that didn't intentionally happen either.

Darasick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Bossier City

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    It is obvious with the last 2 presidential elections that the LEFTIST media now runs the whole country. What the hell, I cancelled the TP 5 years ago, it is a biased run, 3rd grade written, zombie run liberial media monster !!!, LOL, get all my news from Walton and Johnson, Rush Radio and maybe a little FOX News !!!, WWJW "What Would John Wayne Do" LOL

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    When my dad called the TP earlier to cancel his subscription, she informed him that they were inundated with calls from people, most canceling. The lady I talked with agreed with my cancellation as well and assured me she was printing my response (I also email them) and passing it along to her manager.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I was always of the mindset that a newspaper shouldn't endorse any candidate . I know it's been done forever , but to me it exposes a bias that takes away it's credibility .

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2008/11/tp_graphic_wrong_on_mccains_ab.html

A graphic on page A-5 in this morning's Times-Picayune incorrectly stated that presidential candidate John McCain favors abortion rights. McCain believes that Roe v. Wade should be reversed and that the abortion question should be returned to the individual states. The information in the graphic was transmitted correctly by the Associated Press. However, in the editing process at the newspaper, McCain's position on abortion and stem cell research were inadvertently transposed when converting the graphic into the form published in the newspaper. The newspaper regrets the error.

985johnm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Covington area
    I watch very little news and don't read the newspaper. There is no such thing as an honest/fair journalist. Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see!

Top Bottom