Times-Pick-A_Booger Goes Ballistic Over Burn Body

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    9032046-large.jpg

McRae reported to work Sunday, Aug. 28 -- the day before Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast -- and, according to DeSalvo, had not had a single minute's sleep when he burned up Glover's body Friday morning. His job that week was fixing all the equipment -- from trucks to boat motors to chainsaws -- that his colleagues needed on their rescue and clean-up missions.

If those are indeed the facts of the case, who gives a flying f^ck under the circumstances about a burned out car with a body inside belonging to a looter who was already dead?

Absolutely nobody. Not even the family. If they're still around, it's only for the money.

The cops lied to some federal pricks, and they could fry in
    deep fat for it. The feds are in it for career advancement.

This prosecution is a mistake.

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2010/11/new_orleans_police_officer_gre.html

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    You think it's an either-or situation? Each case stands or falls on it's own merits. I have no pre-conceived notions about law enforcement. But I won't pull any punches when it goes south. And this case is trash if it weren't for lying to the FBI.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    You think it's an either-or situation? Each case stands or falls on it's own merits. I have no pre-conceived notions about law enforcement. But I won't pull any punches when it goes south. And this case is trash if it weren't for lying to the FBI.

I am just curious, when your personality A meets your personality B, which one is usually right?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom