Times, they are a-changin'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    You realize we have witnessed a very horrible precedent! The liberal, mainstream media finally figured out how to win/steal and election. They completely missed the mark in '00 and '04, but spent the last 4 years figuring out how to bend the sheeple to their will.:eek3: What does this possibly say for our future?!?!?:(

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Last night was the worst I have slept in years! And I turned the tv off within 3 secs of seeing that POS won.:mad:

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    I am fairly conservative, but I don't think they "stole" the election. The democratic process did actually work, there were just a lot of uneducated people voting based on color or religion. I haven't taken too hard a look at all of the numbers yet, but I'd be willing to bet this election had the highest turnout ever.

I hate to say it, but I think Obama won this one fair and square. Hopefully the next 4-8years aren't TEOTWAWKI. I am prepared if it is, but I hope it isn't.

Time to spend all extra money I can on stripped lowers, magazines, and ammo. Was trying to buy SCUBA gear but I doubt that will be banned under Obama.

Going to be interesting times a'coming...and I don't know if I like it.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    You're all right. Just remain vigilant and watch world events. If things suddenly seem to be getting "wonderful", then you will know the fox is fixin' to raid the hen house.

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    to be honest,i think he will have a 1000 other things to get to before he set his sights on the second amend.he has 2 wars,the economy,and all that spreading the wealth stuff he has to start on right away,,we all know the first 4 years are spent trying to get in good with everyone so you get the next 4....i dont think we will be targets till his second term....

we will be our own worst enemy,panic buying rasing the prices of everything,,,someone deciding to take a pop shot at the new pres...and that being the spark that starts the gun ban....vote on what we can vote for,watch to make sure nothing sneeks in the backdoor...other then that theres nothing we can do........without burning down everything that has been built..your scared of loosing america let something like another civil war breakout and watch how the wolves around the world swoop in to hit us when were are down...like it or not we still need unity.

graymo2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    New Orleans/ Baton Rouge
    to be honest,i think he will have a 1000 other things to get to before he set his sights on the second amend.he has 2 wars,the economy,and all that spreading the wealth stuff he has to start on right away,,we all know the first 4 years are spent trying to get in good with everyone so you get the next 4....i dont think we will be targets till his second term....

we will be our own worst enemy,panic buying rasing the prices of everything,,,someone deciding to take a pop shot at the new pres...and that being the spark that starts the gun ban....vote on what we can vote for,watch to make sure nothing sneeks in the backdoor...other then that theres nothing we can do........without burning down everything that has been built..your scared of loosing america let something like another civil war breakout and watch how the wolves around the world swoop in to hit us when were are down...like it or not we still need unity.

+100

You wouldn't be running for office would you??? Haha

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    New Orleans, Lafayette, and SC
    I agree with you man, the media and hollywood basically marketed Obama. I feel that that is part of the reason why he won. Without the media having his back from day one and without all of the famous people telling their fans to vote for Obama, I don't think he would have won. It would have been close, but he would not have won.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    What book is he going to place his hand on when taking the oath of office Jan. 20th, th Holy Bible, The Federal Code, the Koran? Or will he just keep his fingers crossed behind his back and ours.

Top Bottom